Support the Good work on this Blog
DAY 8 WINNERS FAST 2023 JANUARY 16 LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE
Support the Good work on this Blog
There are many different types of fasting and many different reasons for fasting, so the specific prayer points during fasting may vary depending on the individual or group that is fasting. However, here are some general prayer points that may be used during a fast:
- Confession and repentance: Confessing and repenting of sins is an important aspect of fasting. Pray for forgiveness and for the strength to turn away from sin.
- Seeking guidance and direction: Fasting is often done as a way to seek God’s guidance and direction. Pray for wisdom, clarity, and understanding of God’s will for your life.
- Breaking of curses: Fasting can be used to break curses that may be affecting your life. Pray for the power of the Blood of Jesus to break any curse in your life or the life of your loved ones.
- Deliverance from bondages: Fasting can be used to break free from bondages such as addiction, fear, or depression. Pray for deliverance and freedom from these bondages.
- Physical healing: Fasting can be used to intercede for physical healing. Pray for healing for yourself or for others who are sick.
- Finances: Fasting can be used to intercede for financial breakthroughs, pray for provision and abundance in all areas of your life.
- Protection and safety: Pray for God’s protection and safety for yourself, your family, and your loved ones.
- Thankfulness: Remember to give thanks for the blessings God has already given you and for the blessings you are believing Him for.
It’s important to remember that fasting is a discipline that requires humility, repentance and seeking God’s will, prayer points should be tailored to suit the purpose of the fasting and should be done with reverence and in line with the word of God.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
hedge this year, scatter now by fire.
33. Vs 10; O you hedge breakers, you will not fulfill your mission in my life and destiny; be arrested now in Jesus name.
34. Vs 10, Satanic envy and jealousy, enough is enough; backfire,
backfire and backfire now in Jesus name.
35. Vs 10; You satanic accusation working hard to deny me of
my results and blessings in 2023, accuse yourself and die in
36. 2 Corinthians 6:14; Every association this year that will lead
me into sin, shame and reproach to the name of Christ, I cut
it off now in Jesus name.
37. Vs 17; I receive grace to come out of every sinful habit or
lifestyle from henceforth in Jesus name.
38. Vs 17; O Lord, I take cover under Your divine power and I
come out from the demonic arrow of sinfulness; I denounce
any affinity with the synagogue of Satan in Jesus name.
39. O God of my undeniable results in 2023, rewrite my story of
insult through sin and announce me in Jesus name.
40. Psalm 39:1; Lord, deliver me from the sin of the tongue and
its effects this year. Rewrite my story of insult Lord! Open for
me a new chapter of results by fire in Jesus name.
41. Matthew 7:7; You negative voice whispering sin, lust and the
love of money into my spirit in order to pollute it, cease and
dry up now by fire.
42. Powers mandated to lure me into sin in order to break my hedge
and insult my salvation, dry up now by fire in Jesus name.
43. HELL HAS ONLY ONE DOOR! ENTRY – NO EXIT! Lord, I
shall make HEAVEN AT LAST IN JESUS NAME!
44. Matthew 21:19; Every evil tree producing the fruit of sin in
my life, family and ministry, wither and dry up now by fire and
thunder in Jesus name.
45. O God, empower me to resist any attempt to break my hedge
of divine protection; scatter now in Jesus name.
46. Ecclesiastes 10:8; My hedge of holiness shall not break, insult
shall not be my name this year in Jesus name.
47. O God, let my life and ministry command the results and
success that will be a revenge to the mockery of my haters
in Jesus name.
48. 1 Samuel 1:6; When Hannah gave birth to Samuel, Peninnah’s
insults expired. O Lord, this 2023, let the testimony that will
cancel every insult in my marriage locate me by fire in Jesus
name. Day 1 Prayer Points Winners Church 2023 21 Day fast
49. Vs 7; O you my Peninnah, you must cover your face in shame
this year; take your insults now by fire.
50. Mark 5:29; When the woman with the issue of blood was
made whole, her mockers were ashamed and dumbfounded.
Abba Father, let my mockers be ashamed and dumbfounded
by my open-ended results this year in Jesus name.
51. My Father, my Father, reverse the insult of delay, stagnation,
and poverty; break its grip from my life and destiny now by
fire in Jesus name