Support the Good work on this Blog
Dunamis Seeds Of Destiny 23 June 2023 Devotional By Dr. Paul Enenche – Evil Practices Fuelled By The Love Of Money
TOPIC: Evil Practices Fuelled By The Love Of Money (Seeds Of Destiny 23 June 2023)
SCRIPTURE: For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 1 Timothy 6:10.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To love money is to engage in evil practices.
Seeds Of Destiny For Today 2023 MESSAGE:
Our anchor Scripture reveals that the love of money is the root of all evil. To love money is to engage in evil practices. People do terrible things because of their love for money.
For example, people with the love of money can mix petrol and kerosene in order to increase their profit margin. That is evil money.
Some people re-set the meter of fuel pumps at filling stations so they can sell less fuel for more money, and buyers are unable to spot the difference. That is evil money.
Furthermore, some people re-bag cement; they create new bags of cement by taking out some quantity of cement out of already measured bags in order to multiply the number of bags, and sell to unsuspecting buyers. When the re-bagged cements are sold, the buyer may think that he bought a full bag of cement not knowing that what he bought was re-bagged, and he was cheated.
Moreover, some people put robust potatoes, tomatoes and onions on top of the basket and put bad ones under, and buyers might not realise it until they get home. The money realised from the sale of re-bagged cement and the concealed bad potatoes or tomatoes is evil money.
You know, the money Judas Iscariot made from selling Jesus Christ was evil money.
Some people steal money from their places of work, and others steal money even from the church.
For instance, someone might be sent to buy sound systems for the church and he connives with the seller to defraud the church. Such a person is as evil as an armed robber, if not worse.
Beloved, by all means, avoid the temptation of engaging in dubious practices to get money.
Remember this: To love money is to engage in evil practices.
- By all means, refuse to indulge in evil practices.
- Trust God to deliver legitimate wealth into your hands. Find a work/job to do and be diligent in doing it.
PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You deliver me from the love of money. I receive the grace to love You above everyone and everything, including money, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: The Tragedy of Evil Money.
QUOTE: Please note that God is not against you having money; He is only against money having you. Culled from “21 Uncommon Keys To Financial Overflow” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Psalm 136-138.
AMAZING FACT: Of the 70% of water covering the Earth only 3% of it is fresh, the other 97% of it is salted. Of this 3% more than 2% resides in ice sheets and glaciers, meaning less than 1% is in lakes and rivers.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive victory over the love of money today in Jesus’ Name.
Today’s devotional was written by Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Pastor Paul and Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities.