MIDNIGHT PRAYER POINTS APRIL DAY 20
PSALM 127:3, Genesis 48:4, Genesis 25:21
1. Father, I thank you for your promises that never fails may your name be praise forever in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, thank you because you are the covenant keeping God and there’s no one like you in heaven above and on earth below in the name of Jesus.
3. Father please let your mercy speaks over judgement in my life in the name of Jesus.
4. Every arrow of barrenness targeted against me, backfire in the name of Jesus.
5. Children are the heritage of the Lord and they are reward from the Lord. Father may I not miss my own reward in the name of Jesus.
6. O God arise and open every closed womb of wivs in Heaven At Last-Godgift platform and cause them to be fruitful as you did for Hannah and Rachel.
7. Father, wipe away their tears in the name of Jesus.
8. Father at thy word o God, make me fruitful and multiply me in all areas of my life in the name of Jesus.
9. Father make my children terrors to the camp of the enemies.
10. For my children, let the enemies submit and flee at their sight in the name of Jesus.
11. Powers that afflicted my parent over there children, I am not your candidate, out by fire in the name of Jesus.
12. Every agent of darkness pretending to be friend to my children in order to lure them to do evil, Father expose and disgrace them tonight in the name of Jesus.
13. Father, make every seed that comes through me a source of joy and happiness to you in Jesus name.
14. Father, let my children be a source to joy to me and my husband/wife and to the world at large in the name of Jesus.
15. Arise O God and make my children early achievers and cause them to be greater than we their parents in the name of Jesus.
16. Evil covenant of thou shall not enjoy the fruits of thy labor in my family and in my spouse’s family, we are not your candidate, break in the name of Jesus.
17. Father let your heritage in my care be for signs and for wonders in the name of Jesus.
18. Father at thy word, let my children be as a tree planted by the rivers of water in the name of Jesus.
19. I shall live to see my children’s children by the mercy of the Lord Jesus in the mighty name of Jesus
20. Father by your mercy, I shall not be a failure in parenting my offsprings in the name of Jesus.
21. Spirit of disobedience that makes children not to fulfill their days, you shall not possess my children in the name of Jesus.
22. Father please guide my children in the right path, even while they are far from home in the name of Jesus.
23. Your personal prayer points.
24. Thank you Father for answering our prayers.
Please keep sharing the midnight prayers to bless others. God bless you.