OPEN HEAVEN 12 JUNE 2020 FRIDAY: DO MORE FOR GOD
OPEN HEAVEN 12 JUNE 2020 MEMORIZE: Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth. Psalms 57:11
OPEN HEAVEN 12 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING PSALMS 145:4-13
4. One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
5. I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
6. And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.
7. They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
8. The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
9. The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
10. All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord; and thy saints shall bless thee.
11. They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;
12. To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
13. Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
If you are visiting this platform for the first time save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
OPEN HEAVEN 12 JUNE 2020 MESSAGE
“Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. Ecclesiastes 9:10”
While the government of Nigeria was planning for the 1977 Festival of Arts and Culture (FESTAC), it occurred to me that, since it was going to be a public holiday, I could gather students to study the Bible, pray and dance for Jesus instead.
I got the necessary information and approvals, then wrote letters to the schools. However, I did not have money to post the letters, not to mention feeding and accommodating the students, as I had promised. A friend had offered his savings of N4,000 but we still needed more, so I had to sell my car.
That programme which started small is now known all over the world as the RCCG Congress. I was not even the General Overseer then, just a Christian who wanted to lift Jesus name above all else.
ln 1998, a politician claimed he could gather two million people in a place. I thought: If he can gather two million people for himself, we can gather four million people for God. So, Lekki 98 held and by God’s grace, over six million people attended, causing a great revival in Nigeria.
At another time, a popular brand announced its goal of having at least one consumer in every family of the world. I was challenged; I believed we could do that for God too. There could be at least one member of the RCCG in every family of the world. Today, the RCCG is in over 197 countries of the world.
As Christians, we must match and outwit every secular dream. No more timidity! Do everything to ensure that God’s name is praised above all others. If you make a move, God will do the rest. Do more for God always.
OPEN HEAVEN 12 JUNE 2020 KEY POINT
We are the Apostles of our time. How much are we doing to propagate the gospel?
Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 12 June 2020 Friday written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
OPEN HEAVEN 12 JUNE 2020 HYMN
GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS
1. “Great is Thy faithfulness,”
O God my Father!
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions,
they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
“Great is Thy faithfulness!”
“Great is Thy faithfulness!”
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided-
“Great is Thy faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!
2. Summer and winter,
and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness,
mercy and love.
3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to
Strength for today and bright hope for
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
OPEN HEAVEN 12 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 KINGS 8:1-66, 2 CHRONICLES 5:1-14