OPEN HEAVEN 12 MAY 2020 TUESDAY: THE VISIONARY CHRISTIAN II
Subscribe to Blog via Email
OPEN HEAVEN 12 MAY 2020 MEMORIZE: For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:3
OPEN HEAVEN 12 MAY 2020 BIBLE READING DANIEL 10:1-14
1. In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision.
2. In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3. I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.
4. And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Hiddekel;
5. Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
6. His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.
7. And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.
8. Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.
9. Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.
10. And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.
11. And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.
12. Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
13. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
14. Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.
OPEN HEAVEN 12 MAY 2020 MESSAGE
Many Christians are impatient with God for the manifestation of His promises, forgetting
that there are some necessary steps required of them as we have observed from the Scriptures.
Pray: Daniel, a visionary prophet prayed for the fulfilment of God’s promises – the return from the captivity of Israel (Daniel
Wait: Habakkuk 2:3 says what
our attitude towards God-given prophecies
should be: though it tarry, wait for it;
because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
We must learn to wait patiently.
Believe: Even if visions and prophecies delay, we must continue to believe because such a
delay does not necessarily mean it is false.
Daniel 10:1 says and the thing was true,
but the time appointed was long. Never be in a hurry to grab the pleasant promises of God.
OPEN HEAVEN 12 MAY 2020
Faith is required for the fulfillment of
His promises. Hebrews 11:11 says:
“Through faith also Sara herself received
strength to conceive seed, and was
delivered of a child when she was past
age, because she judged him faithful
who had promised.“
Whatever promise you are waiting for,
don’t get so carried away that you miss the
benefits the vision carries.
You must know the timing of the fulfilment of the vision and when to act upon it.
As a young Bible College graduate, you may have seen a very large congregation in a vision even while in training.
You need to ask God what to do,
how to do it and when the fulfilment shall
When a person has not won a seat at
the local council and God shows him a vision of becoming a governor, it does not mean the vision is false.
The person just needs to locate the time of its fulfilment and patiently work towards it. It took Joseph decades to experience the fulfillment of His dreams.
Thevision is for an appointed time; wait for it. Its fulfilment will not elude you, in the mighty
name of Jesus.
OPEN HEAVEN 12 MAY 2020 PRAYER POINT
Father, please make me a visionary Christian
so that i will not lose the vision of my eternal
home, in the mighty name of Jesus.
OPEN HEAVEN 12 MAY 2020 HYMN
WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD
1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way,
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Trust and obey,
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.
- RCCG Fasting Prayers
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONVENTION
- RCCG House Fellowship
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL TEACHER'S
- RCCG Live Service
- rccg messages
- RCCG News
- RCCG Prayer Point
- RCCG SHILOH HOUR
- RCCG Sunday School Manual
- THE PRAYER CHAIN MINISTRY
2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away,
Not a doubt or a fear,
Not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.
3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay,
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.
4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love,
Until all on the altar we lay,
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.
5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way,
What He says we will do,
Where He sends, we will go,
Never fear, only trust and obey.
OPEN HEAVEN 12 MAY 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 11:1-27,2 SAMUEL 12:1-31 , 1CHRONICLES 20:1-8