OPEN HEAVEN 14 AUGUST 2020 FRIDAY: UNDERSTANDING YOUR TIMES AND SEASONS
OPEN HEAVEN 14 AUGUST 2020 MEMORIZE: To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1
OPEN HEAVEN 14 AUGUST 2020 BIBLE READING ECCLESIASTES 3:1-11
1. To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven;
2. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5. A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6. A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
9. What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?
10. I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
11. He hath made every thing beautiful in his time; also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
YOU CAN DROP YOUR PRAYER POINTS AND DAILY DECLARATIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION. KINDLY SCROLL DOWN AND DO SO, THIS IS A WORLD WIDE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD, FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF WHOLEHEARTEDLY. OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN WILL LISTEN TO YOU AND GRANT YOUR REQUEST IN THE MOST POWERFUL NAME OF HIS SON, JESUS! HAVE A BLESSED DAY
If you are visiting this platform for the first time, please save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
OPEN HEAVEN 14 AUGUST 2020 MESSAGE
We learnt from the wise King Solomon that there is a time for every purpose under heaven and this of course includes every human being.
Everyone wants to be greatly successful, but there is a process to undergo before the success comes.
We must give consideration to the unique seasons we are in as individuals at every point in time.
Many times, people get lucky and get a taste of the success they are pursuing before the time comes.
David for example got a taste of being the number one citizen of Israel before he sat on the throne.
After killing Goliath, the women considered him the most important man in the nation. They even sang that he was more successful than King Saul.
“And the women answered one another as they played, and said, Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands.” – (1 Samuel 18:7)
This short taste of success did not make David plan a coup and overthrow Saul.
He knew it was not yet time, so he went back to serving Saul.
Many people these days would have started their own army and called it ‘The Giant Slayers’ and the name of David would have faded away.
A medical student who treats malaria successfully and goes to open a hospital will soon become the only patient there.
Go through the process necessary for success. There is a seed time and a harvest time.
If you eat all the seed up, when harvest time comes, there would be nothing to reap. If you are in doubt, always ask God what season of your life you are in.
Egypt would have perished during the famine if God had not revealed to Pharaoh in a dream that a season of abundance was coming and it would be followed by a season of famine (Genesis 41:25-32).
God is the controller of times and seasons; you should constantly ask Him what season of your life you’re currently in so you don’t commit any errors or miss out on the prospective blessings.
OPEN HEAVEN 14 AUGUST 2020 PRAYER POINT:
Lord, please reveal to me what season of my life I am in so I can walk in the path You have ordained for me.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 14 August 2020 Friday written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
OPEN HEAVEN 14 AUGUST 2020 HYMN
MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
2. When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.
3. His oath, His covenant, and blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.
4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
OPEN HEAVEN 14 AUGUST 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: JEREMIAH 30:1-24, JEREMIAH 31:1-40