Subscribe to Blog via Email
OPEN HEAVEN 18 NOVEMBER 2021
YESTERDAY OPEN HEAVEN CLICK HERE
MEMORIZE: For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: Proverbs 5:3
OPEN HEAVEN 18 NOVEMBER 2021
BIBLE READING PROVERBS 5:1-13
1. My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:
2. That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.
3. For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
4. But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.
5. Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
6. Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.
7. Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
8. Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:
9. Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:
10. Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;
11. And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
12. And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
13. And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!
OPEN HEAVEN 18 NOVEMBER 2021 MESSAGE
The creation of the woman is one of the best things to happen to man. God described the woman as a help meet for man in Genesis 2:18.
When women are abused however, they become strange and can turn into a problem for any man who crosses their paths. As a man, a strange woman is that lady who is not approved by God to see your nakedness in any ramification physical or emotional.
No woman, apart from your wife, should know your secrets. This is equally applicable to a woman. When someone other than your husband knows everything about you, the fellow may use the information against you someday.
Many marriages have been destroyed as a result of careless conversations with strange people. As a Christian husband, you must learn to discuss your issues with your God-ordained wife and not strange women, if you want to get the best of Gods provision in your wife.
Proverbs 5:15, 17-18 says: “Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well…Let them be only thine own, and not strangers with thee. Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.”
Strange women are deceitful in everything, even in their looks. That explains why a lot of them have to hide their real faces under heavy makeup as if they are dissatisfied with how God has created them.
A mans legitimate wife would not need heavy makeup before she looks attractive to him. You begin to wonder who strange women are trying to impress – their husbands who are already familiar with their bodies or men who do not have access to their private life.
Proverbs 5:7-9 says: “Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth. Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house: Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel.”
Whether you are a man or woman, married or single, you must watch out for ungodly relationships or those with the potential to turn into such, with members of the opposite sex. May the Lord help you as you do so.
OPEN HEAVEN 18 NOVEMBER 2021 KEY POINT
Establish godly boundaries for all dealings with members of the opposite sex. The only intimacy God approves of is with your spouse.
OPEN HEAVEN 18 NOVEMBER 2021 HYMN
I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR
1. I need Thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.
I need Thee, Oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee!
Oh, bless me now, my Saviour,
I come to Thee.
2. I need Thee every hour,
Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their power
When Thou art nigh.
3. I need Thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly, and abide
Or life is vain.
4. I need Thee every hour,
Teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfill.
OPEN HEAVEN 18 NOVEMBER 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: MICAH 1:1-16, MICAH 2:1-13, MICAH 3:1-12, MICAH 4:1-13, MICAH 5:1-15, Micah 6:1-16, MICAH 7:1-20