OPEN HEAVEN 20 AUGUST 2020 THURSDAY: THE SPIRITUAL REALM
Subscribe to Blog via Email
OPEN HEAVEN 20 AUGUST 2020 MEMORIZE: Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. 2 Corinthians 2:11
OPEN HEAVEN 20 AUGUST 2020 BIBLE READING ACTS 28:1-6
1. And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita.
2. And the barbarous people shewed us no little kindness; for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold.
3. And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.
4. And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live.
5. And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.
6. Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly; but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
If you are visiting this platform for the first time, please save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
OPEN HEAVEN 20 AUGUST 2020 MESSAGE
Many people, because of their high level of secular knowledge, enlightenment and exposure, believe they have answers to everything in life and may thus not believe in the reality of the spiritual realm.
They believe there is no hell, no heaven, therefore no God; all things – sickness, accidents, death, infant mortality, business failure, natural disasters, physical disability, barrenness, murder, violent crimes and so on, can be explained scientifically.
However, we are often confronted with situations that defy any human understanding; cases that are beyond scientific explanation, where an attack in the dream becomes a reality upon awaking, or when a person’s health is suffering but all medical tests reveal nothing wrong.
The Bible in Ephesians 6:12 provides some insight into the root of the matter:
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
Spiritual activities have become an integral part of this present world, since Satan was thrown out of Heaven unto the earth (Revelation 12:12).
(1 Peter 5:8) says, “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.”
The solution to the devils rampant attack on humanity is found in 1 John 3:8, “…For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
All power belongs to Jesus (Matthew 28:18). At His name, even the devil trembles (James 2:19).
No matter the greatness of learning, research and technology, a very active spiritual realm exists.
If you are born again, congratulations. You have the backing of Jesus to upturn all activities of the enemy against your life and family.
However, if you are not yet born again, you are completely open to all the antics of the kingdom of darkness.
Accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour today so you can destroy the works of the devil in your life and family.
OPEN HEAVEN 20 AUGUST 2020 PRAYER POINT: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 20 AUGUST 2020
Father, reveal the reality of the negative supernatural, and Your superiority over it, in the mighty name of Jesus.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 18 August 2020 Tuesday written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
OPEN HEAVEN 20 AUGUST 2020 HYMN
ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER
1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Saviour,
I surrender all.
2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.
3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!
OPEN HEAVEN 20 AUGUST 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: JEREMIAH 41:1-18, JEREMIAH 42:1-22, JEREMIAH 43:1-13, JEREMIAH 44,:1-30, JEREMIAH 45:1-5