OPEN HEAVEN 20 JUNE 2020 SATURDAY: REFUSE TO BE INTIMIDATED!
OPEN HEAVEN 20 JUNE 2020 MEMORIZE: And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28
OPEN HEAVEN 20 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING DANIEL 4:12-18
12. The leaves thereof were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all: the beasts of the field had shadow under it, and the fowls of the heaven dwelt in the boughs thereof, and all flesh was fed of it.
13. I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven;
14. He cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit: let the beasts get away from under it, and the fowls from his branches:
15. Nevertheless leave the stump of his roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts in the grass of the earth:
16. Let his heart be changed from man’s, and let a beast’s heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.
17. This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
18. This dream I king Nebuchadnezzar have seen. Now thou, O Belteshazzar, declare the interpretation thereof, forasmuch as all the wise men of my kingdom are not able to make known unto me the interpretation: but thou art able; for the spirit of the holy gods is in thee.
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
If you are visiting this platform for the first time save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
OPEN HEAVEN 20 JUNE 2020 MESSAGE
Are you intimidated by your current circumstances?, Do you have desires that seem impossible to achieve?, You have to refuse to be intimidated. My God will work out a solution that will bring you to your desired destination in the mighty name of Jesus.
The kind of faith that tackles intimidation brings into manifestation the miracle- working power of God. Exodus 14:13 says:
“And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more forever.”
There will always be intimidating and doubtful situations, but we must continue to suppress the doubts with strong faith in God. This is where faith that thrives in the face of intimidation comes in.
Like the children of Israel, the modern-day believers are afraid of stepping into their glorious destinies because of unbelief.
In Mark 3:1-5 , the Bible records that Jesus asked a man in a synagogue to stretch forth his hand, knowing fully well that it was withered. If that man had refused to act in great faith, he would have missed his miracle.
The demonstration of great faith produces the supernatural. One of my daughters-in-the-Lord was told by her doctor that her womb was too small to nurture a child to the point of delivery.
God however decided to show the doctor and my daughter that He is the Doctor of all doctors and can overrule any report. The same the doctor had said could not nurture a child gave birth to four children the same day.
It is only in Jesus that such compelling events can happen. This is why you need to come to Jesus and accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour. An end has come to your troubles today in the mighty name of Jesus.
OPEN HEAVEN 20 JUNE 2020 PRAYER POINT: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 20 JUNE 2020
Father, please destroy the power of doubt and intimidation in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 20 June 2020 Saturday written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
OPEN HEAVEN 20 JUNE 2020 HYMN
STAND UP! STAND UP FOR JESUS
1. Stand up, stand up for Jesus!
Ye soldiers of the cross;
Lift high His royal banner,
It must not suffer loss:
From victory unto victory,
His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished,
And Christ is Lord indeed.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
2. Stand up, stand up for Jesus!
The trumpet call obey:
Forth to the mighty conflict,
In this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serveHim
Against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger,
And strength to strength
3. Stand up, stand up for Jesus!
Stand in His strength alone,
The arm of flesh will fail you,
Ye dare not trust your own;
Put on the gospel armour,
And watching unto prayer,
When duty calls or danger,
Be never wanting there.
4. Stand up, stand up for Jesus!
The strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle,
The next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh
A crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory
Shall reign eternally.
OPEN HEAVEN 20 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 10:1-29 , 1 Kings 11:1-43 , 2 Chronicles 9:1-31