OPEN HEAVEN 20 MAY 2020 WEDNESDAY: SIGNS AND WONDERS
OPEN HEAVEN 20 MAY 2020 MEMORIZE: And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me. John 11:42
OPEN HEAVEN 20 MAY 2020 BIBLE READING ACTS 4:24-32
24. And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:
25. Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things?
26. The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.
27. For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,
28. For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.
29. And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,
30. By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.
31. And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.
32. And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: The lord is my strength and fortress, He is my shield and ever present help. The lord is my deliverer, He is the one that guides and leads my destiny therefore my destiny can never be truncated. My days in life are filled with divine light, my testimony will never experience any further delay. I have a supernatural opening and I will always enjoy the fullness of God’s grace over my life and household. I am a conqueror, a blessing in all areas. Hallelujah!
If you are visiting this platform for the first time save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
OPEN HEAVEN 20 MAY 2020 MESSAGE
God uses miracles in so many ways. Today, we will see how faith and miracles could be tools for soul-winning.
A miracle is an effective weapon that destroys doubts and draws men to God.
While it is not the only means of winning souls, it plays a vital role in boosting the faith of man in God. Even Jesus admitted this in John 11:42.
In Acts 4:4, after five thousand souls were won due to the healing of the lame man, the
angry religious leaders arrested the Apostles and questioned them on whose authority
they performed miracles.
Peter mentioned Jesus – whom the Jewish leaders killed on the cross, as their source. Though the leaders were annoyed, they could not deny the reality of the miracles.
“Saying, what shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath
been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we
cannot deny it. Acts 4:16“
So as to limit the spread of the gospel, these leaders warned the Apostles not to preach in the name of Jesus’ again.
However, they did something significant on getting to their brethren – they lifted up their voices to God in one accord and prayed.
They prayed for the ability to perform even more miracles that would permanently shut the mouth of their persecutors and at the same time convince people of the truth they
were preaching (Acts 4:29-30).
That was profound!, From the example of the Apostles, we can conclude that any Church that denies the reality and necessity of the working of miracles should be questioned.
The early Church built their mandate to preach on the signs, wonders and miracle-working gift of the Holy Spirit.
God is still seeking vessels, He can perform signs and wonders through today (John 14:12). Are you available?
OPEN HEAVEN 20 MAY 2020 PRAYER POINT:
Let us thirst for and acquire all the gifts of the Spirit, so that through us, God can perform signs and wonders that will advance His Kingdom.
Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 20 May 2020 Thursday written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
OPEN HEAVEN 20 MAY 2020 HYMN
O LORD MY GOD
1. O Lord, my God!
When I in awesome wonder,
The worlds Thy Hands hath made
I see the stars,
I hear the rolling thunder
Thy pow’r thro’out
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Then sings my soul,
My Saviour God, to Thee;
How great Thou art!
How great Thou art!
2. When through the woods
And forest glades I wander,
And hear the birds
Sing sweetly in the trees;
When I look down
From lofty mountain grandeur
And hear the brook
And feel the gentle breeze;
3. And when I think
That God, His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die,
I scarce can take it in
That on the cross,
My burden gladly bearing
He bled and died
4. When Christ shall come
With shout of acclamation
And take me home,
What joy shall fill my heart
Then I shall bow
With humble adoration
And then proclaim,
OPEN HEAVEN 20 MAY 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 22:1-51 , 2 SAMUEL 23:1-39 , PSALMS 57:1-11