OPEN HEAVEN 22 JUNE 2020 MONDAY: BABY CHRISTIANS NEED TO GROW FIRST
Subscribe to Blog via Email
OPEN HEAVEN 22 JUNE 2020 MEMORIZE: As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: 1 Peter 2:2
OPEN HEAVEN 22 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING EPHESIANS 4:11-16
11. And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12. For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13. Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14. That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15. But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
16. From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: The lord is my shepherd, I shall not want, He has prepared a table before me in the presence of my enemies. He fills my life with superabundant blessings and my cup runneth over. His grace is upon my life each and everyday and He leads me in all that I do. The word of God is my manual, He guides me with His word, so I will not make decision against His will. The grace of God speaks through and for me where I can be or where I cannot because He is omnipresent. Nothing can separate me from His love because I and my father are one. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!
If you are visiting this platform for the first time save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
OPEN HEAVEN 22 JUNE 2020 MESSAGE
Today, were looking at young Christians young by virtue of their level of maturity in Christ. Some people come to Christ and begin to nurse good desires, far beyond the capacity of their spiritual maturity e.g. immediately desiring the office of a pastor, evangelist or minister.
While such desires are good, they are ill-timed for fresh converts. The first responsibility of young believers after becoming born again is to desire the sincere milk of the word so that they may grow to maturity (1 Peter 2:2 ).
Physically speaking, when a baby desires to eat the same food as an adult, he/she desires what could be harmful. In a similar vein, when a young Christian desires to be a pastor or an evangelist overnight, it spells trouble that may hinder the growth of the individual.
Children being born into God’s family through the preaching of the gospel must take time to study the word of God and be well-grounded in it. 1 John 3:1 & 3 says:
“Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.”
The dearth of the word of God is a menace against the present-day Church. We make a lot of noise in our preaching, without a strong basis in the word of God.
I call such sermons Thunder Without Rain. Even when some believers yearn for the word, it is nowhere to be found on many of our pulpits.
May the Lord elevate the ministry of the word in the body of Christ, in the mighty name of Jesus. May we be found worthy if the trumpet should sound today, in the mighty name of Jesus.
OPEN HEAVEN 22 JUNE 2020 PRAYER POINT: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 22 JUNE 2020
Father, please help me to continue to grow in Christ, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 22 June 2020 Monday written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
OPEN HEAVEN 22 JUNE 2020 HYMN
I AM THINE O LORD
1. I am Thine, O Lord
I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith,
And be closer drawn to Thee.
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed
To Thy precious, bleeding side.
- RCCG Fasting Prayers
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONVENTION
- RCCG House Fellowship
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL TEACHER'S
- RCCG Live Service
- rccg messages
- RCCG News
- RCCG Prayer Point
- RCCG SHILOH HOUR
- RCCG Sunday School Manual
- THE PRAYER CHAIN MINISTRY
2. Consecrate me now to
Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
soul look up with a steadfast hope,
Let my And my will be lost in Thine.
3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my
4. There are depths of love that I cannot
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy that I yet may reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
OPEN HEAVEN 22 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 KINGS 12:1-33,1 KINGS 13:1-34 ,1 KINGS 14:1-31