OPEN HEAVEN 23 JUNE 2020 TUESDAY: THE BIGGER YOUR VISION, THE GREATER YOUR EXPLOITS
OPEN HEAVEN 23 JUNE 2020 MEMORIZE: And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. Luke 5:5
OPEN HEAVEN 23 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING 2 KINGS 13:14-19
14. Now Elisha was fallen sick of his sickness whereof he died. And Joash the king of Israel came down unto him, and wept over his face, and said, O my father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof.
15. And Elisha said unto him, Take bow and arrows. And he took unto him bow and arrows.
16. And he said to the king of Israel, Put thine hand upon the bow. And he put his hand upon it: and Elisha put his hands upon the king’s hands.
17. And he said, Open the window eastward. And he opened it. Then Elisha said, Shoot. And he shot. And he said, The arrow of the Lord’s deliverance, and the arrow of deliverance from Syria: for thou shalt smite the Syrians in Aphek, till thou have consumed them.
18. And he said, Take the arrows. And he took them. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed.
19. And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed it: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice.
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
If you are visiting this platform for the first time save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
OPEN HEAVEN 23 JUNE 2020 MESSAGE
The anointing makes the difference between two weapons of warfare: the anointed one and the ordinary.
David confirmed this in Psalm 20:7-8: Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God. They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.
Beloved, regardless of how feeble your instrument of office or weapon of warfare may appear, you will do great exploits with it provided you identify with the Anointed of the Almighty – Jesus Christ.
Accept, follow and obey His commandments today, and you will be victorious in all you do in life. Vision is so vital to doing exploits in life and usually has its origin in the spirit realm.
Anyone with access to vision at any level is endowed with power to do exploits. That is why the bigger and clearer your vision, the greater your exploits.
It is important, by the help of the Holy Spirit, to be able to discern the times of your favour or else you may miss them completely. God is the revealer of secrets. Romans 8:14 says:
“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”
The Holy Spirit could decide to use any available means to communicate with you revealing deep secrets and telling you of things to come.
It could be through a dream, revelation, vision, or an audible voice. He could speak through a man of God at a programme, or He could send one to you directly.
Apostle Peter fished all night without a single catch, but because he was sensitive enough spiritually to heed Jesus instruction, he received an overflow of blessings (Luke
I decree to your life today: God will give you an overflowing blessing that will impact your family, friends, and neighbours for good, in the mighty name of Jesus.
OPEN HEAVEN 23 JUNE 2020 PRAYER POINT: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 23 JUNE 2020
Father, please grant me vision, and power to do exploits in life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 23 June 2020 Tuesday written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
OPEN HEAVEN 23 JUNE 2020 HYMN
MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
- RCCG Fasting Prayers
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONVENTION
- RCCG House Fellowship
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL TEACHER'S
- RCCG Live Service
- rccg messages
- RCCG News
- RCCG Prayer Point
- RCCG SHILOH HOUR
- RCCG Sunday School Manual
- THE PRAYER CHAIN MINISTRY
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away;
O let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.
2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
O may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.
3. While life’s dark maze | tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.
4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll, Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.
OPEN HEAVEN 23 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 2 CHRONICLES 10:1-19 , 2 CHRONICLES 11:1-23, 2 CHRONICLES 12:1-16