OPEN HEAVEN 9 JUNE 2020 TUESDAY: THE UNCHANGING CHRIST
Subscribe to Blog via Email
OPEN HEAVEN 9 JUNE 2020 MEMORIZE: Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:58
OPEN HEAVEN 9 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING JOHN 5:20-29
20. For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
21. For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
22. For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
23. That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
24. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
26. For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
27. And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
28. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29. And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
The rod of the wicked will never stand over my life and household. The plans of workers of iniquity concerning me and all of my household is aborted. My life is filled with divine ability and purpose. My destiny is fine-tuned by the glorious power of Christ. I rise daily and I will never stop to the desires of the enemy. My prayers are not hindered or delayed because all things work together for my good. Glory be to God Hallelujah!
If you are visiting this platform for the first time save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
OPEN HEAVEN 9 JUNE 2020 MESSAGE
“For I am the Lord, I change not; Therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. Malachi 3:6”
The statement above was made by God the Father and is representative of the entire God-head.
We live in very dynamic times, and this could make the future frightening, but there is hope for those who have faith in the Unchanging Christ, the Son of the Living God.
Everything can change but God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit will never change; neither will His standards.
“And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass than one tittle of the law to fail. Luke 16:17”
He said to those who are going into marriage whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery (Mark 10:11-12 ).
When the pharisees attempted to justify divorce from the point of view of the law of Moses, Jesus said: Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female. Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so (Matthew 19:4,8).
Whoever decides to flout this divine arrangement does so to his or her own peril, even though the consequence may not be immediate.
Reuben slept with his stepmother but the consequence surfaced after when he should have received blessings many decades from his father (Genesis 49:4 ).
May those things that we regard as inconsequential not prevent us from entering into the Kingdom of God in the mighty name of Jesus.
Gods standard does not change. Remember, Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever (Hebrews 13:8).
OPEN HEAVEN 9 JUNE 2020 PRAYER POINT: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 9 JUNE 2020
Father, please build up my faith in the unchanging Christ.
Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 9 June 2020 Tuesday written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
OPEN HEAVEN 9 JUNE 2020 HYMN
NOW THANK WE ALL OUR GOD
1. Now thank we all our God
With heart and hands and voices,
Who wondrous things has done
In whom this world rejoices;
Who from our mothers’ arms,
Hath blessed us on our way
With countless gifts of love
And still is ours today.
2. O may this bounteous God
Through all our life be near us,
With ever-joyful hearts
And blessed peace to cheer us,
And keep us in His grace
And guide us when perplexed,
And free us from all ills.
3. All praise and thanks to God
The Father now be given,
The Son, and Him Who reigns
With Them in highest heaven
The One Eternal God,
Whom earth and heaven adore;
For thus it was, is now,
And shall be evermore.
OPEN HEAVEN 9 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: PROVERBS 22:1-29 , PROVERBS 23:1-35, PROVERBS 24:1-34