Open Heaven for Today 14 February 2020: [Friday] – Prayer for your Marriage
TOPIC; PRAYERS FOR YOUR MARRIAGE – Friday February 14th 2020
Memorise: Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16
Read: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (KJV)
9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
11 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?
12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
READ – OPEN HEAVEN 13 FEBRUARY 2020
Bible in one year: Leviticus 5-7, Hymn: Sing hymn 22
1. Father, thank You for instituting marriage, thank You for giving me such a wonderful spouse. I adore You for making us meet each other and get married.
2. Father, make me a better husband/wife to my wife/husband.
3. Father, let the purpose for which You brought us together come to pass.
4. Father, give us a couple wisdom to raise a godly family.
Open Heaven for Today 13 February 2020 – Prayer for your Marriage
5. Father, provide for all the needs of my family (mention the needs).
6. Father, every generational curse – either from my lineage or from my spouse’, destroy it today in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Father, give us as a couple long lives. Don’t let us die young; let us fulfil Your purpose for our lives.
8. Husband: “Father, help me to love my wife like You love the Church.”
Wife: “Father, help me to submit to my husband as my head.”
9. Father, let every force breaking marriages fail over my marriage.
10. Father, wherever my spouse is weak, give me strength to life him/her.
11. Father, make my marriage a godly model for other marriages to follow in the mighty name of Jesus.
12. Special prayer request for your marriage.
I stand with you in agreement today and pray that God will grant your requests in the mighty name of Jesus.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Lord, please, help us as a couple to love You more and more with each passing day.
Open Heavens Daily Devotional Lessons was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical Churches in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.
Pingback: 14 February 2020 Daily Declarations E.A Adeboye - Open Heavens 2020
Pingback: Open Heaven for Today 15 February 2020 – Questioning God? - Open Heavens 2020