Subscribe to Blog via Email
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONALS 1ST AUGUST 2020
PRAYERS FOR YOUR COMMUNITY/NEIGHBOURHOOD
That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets: Psalm 144:13
Read: Romans 12:15-16
Bible in one year: 2 Kings 20-21
Hymn 18: My Faith Looks Up To Thee
Action Point: Be a shining light in your community.
- RCCG Fasting Prayers
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONVENTION
- RCCG House Fellowship
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL TEACHER'S
- RCCG Live Service
- rccg messages
- RCCG News
- RCCG Prayer Point
- RCCG SHILOH HOUR
- RCCG Sunday School Manual
- THE PRAYER CHAIN MINISTRY
1. Father, thank You for my community/neighbourhood. Thank You for the local government officials, elected representatives and all leaders within the community.
2. Father, I take over this community/neighbourhood for You. As I preach the gospel in this neighbourhood, let everyone give their lives to You in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. Father, increase the rate of the development of my community/neighbourhood. Let it become the home of great discoveries and successes.
4. Father, arrest every witch or wizard operating within or around my community/neighbourhood with Your fire.
5. Father, make this neighbourhood free from crime and every form of unrest in the mighty name of Jesus.
6. Father, make me a spiritual and financial blessing to the people of my community.
7. Father, let us only have cause to celebrate with each other, rather than mourn in this neighbourhood, in the mighty name of Jesus.
8. Father, don’t let any disease break out in this neighbourhood.
9. Father, let there be love amongst us in this neighbourhood.
10.1 bless the ground of this neighbourhood; it will only yield good things for us in the mighty name of Jesus.
11. I pray that the leaders of this community will lead us with the fear of God.
12. Your special prayer request for your community/neighbourhood
I stand in agreement with you today and pray that the Lord will grant all your requests concerning your community/neighbourhood in the mighty name of Jesus.