Support the Good work on this Blog
Prayer for Mercy (Daniel’s Prayer) Daniel chapter 9
1. O Lord, we come before you to seek your face in repentance, soberness, contrite heart and broken
spirit, look down upon us and show us mercy and help us o Lord.
2. O Lord, our God, you are the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them
that love you and to them that keep your commandments. Show us mercy and help us O Lord.
3. O Lord, Our God, we have sinned and have committed iniquity and have done wickedly, and have
rebelled, even by departing from your precepts and from your judgments. Show us mercy and
help us O Lord.
4. O Lord, we have not obeyed your servants the prophets, which spoke in your name to our kings,
our princes and our fathers and to all the people of the land, we are sorry, show us mercy and
help us O Lord.
5. O Lord, righteousness belongs unto you, but unto us confusion of faces, as this day; to the men of
government and to the people calling upon your name and unto all Nigerians that are near and
that are far off through all the countries where you have driven them because of their trespass
that they have trespassed against you. Show us mercy Lord and help us.
6. O Lord, to us belongs confusion of faces, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers because
we have sinned against you, please show us mercy Lord and help us.
7. To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgiveness, though we have rebelled against him neither
have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws which he set before us by his
servants the prophets. Show us mercy O Lord and help us.
8. Yea, all Nigerians have transgressed your law, even by departing, that they might not obey your
voice; therefore, thy curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the
servant of God because we have sinned against him. Show us mercy O LORD and help us.
9. O Lord, you have confirmed your words which you spoke against us and against our judges, law
givers, leaders that are ruling us, by bringing upon us a great evil; for under the whole heaven
hath not been done as such has been done upon your church. Show us mercy O Lord and help us.
10. As it is written in your word, all this evil is come upon us, yet made we not our prayer before the
LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand your truth. Show us mercy
O Lord and help us. Pathway to a new Nigeria as directed by the testimony of Jesus- the spirit of prophecy.
For correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show us mercy O Lord and help us
- O Lord, you delivered Israel from Egypt
- O Lord, hear; O lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken, listen
- O Lord righteousness belongs unto you Show us mercy
Subscribe to Blog via Email
11. O Lord, you have watched upon the evil and brought it upon us; for the LORD our GOD is righteous
in all His works which he does: for we obeyed not his voice. We ask that you show us mercy O
Lord and help us.
12. O Lord, you delivered Israel from Egypt with a mighty hand, and have made you renown, we
confess this day that we have sinned, we have done wickedly. Show us mercy and deliver us from
the Egyptian (Oppression) Spirit. Show us mercy O Lord and help us.
13. O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, we beseech you, let your anger and your fury be turned
away from your people called by your name, your holy temple because of our sins and for the
iniquities of our fathers, the church and your people are become a reproach to all that are about
us. Show us mercy O Lord and help us.
14. Now therefore, O Lord, O our God, hear the prayer of your servant and our supplications and
cause your face to shine upon your sanctuary that is desolate/ ruined for the Lord’s sake. Show
us mercy O Lord and help us.
15. O our God, incline your ear, and hear; Open your eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city
which is called by your name; for we do not present our supplications before you for our
righteousness but for your great mercies. Show us mercy O Lord.
16. O Lord, hear; O lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken, listen and do; do not delay, for thine own sake, O
our God; for your city and your people are called by your name.