Saturday 8th February 2020
DAY 29: PRAYER FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE: TEXT: 1 Timothy 2:1-3. For us to achieve good governance in our nation, we have the responsibility to pray for divine intervention in our government affairs.
RCCG 2020 FASTING DAY 29: PRAYER FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE
Subscribe to Blog via Email
1. Father, we thank you for the government of our country (Put your country)
2. We confess and repent of all the sins of (Put your country)ns and leaders. 2Chro 7:14
3. Father, clothe our leaders in this nation with your fear and wisdom in Jesus’ name. Prov 15:33, 9:10
4. Father, please uproot every plant you have not planted in (Put your country) in Jesus’ name. Matt 15:13
5. Oh Lord, let your will be done in (Put your country) as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10
6. Almighty God, please do something in this nation (Put your country) that will cause men to believe that you the Most High rule in the kingdom of men in Jesus’ name. Dan 4:17
7. Oh God, turn the hearts of our rulers to do only your will in this nation in Jesus’ name. Prov 21:1
8. We declare that Jesus is Lord over (Put your country) in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, let the mountain of the house of the Lord govern every other mountain in Jesus’ name. Isa 2:2
10. Father, give us the grace to enforce your will on earth as you have given unto us the kingdom of the earth. Matt 6:10
11. Father, raise leaders who will preserve our nations in Jesus’ name.