DAY 2: THURSDAY, 12TH JANUARY 2023
TOPIC: MERCY AND FORGIVENESS
BIBLE TEXT(S): Psalms 51:1-end and Habakkuk 3:2
God created man in His image and likeness. Man was enjoying smooth
Fellowship with God before man sinned and fell short of the Glory and Mercy of God, but God’s thought towards man is of good and not of evil. God sent His Only Son, Jesus Christ to pay the Price for the sin of man through His Mercy.
Therefore, as many that will confess and forsake their sins, the Lord is ready to forgive by His Mercy.
It is time to cry to God for Mercy and Forgiveness.
1. Father please have Mercy on me and forgive me my sin, in Jesus’ Name. Romans 9:15
2. Father, let Mercy reign over Judgement in my Life, in Jesus’ Name.
3. Father have Mercy on me and forgive me my iniquities, in Jesus’ Name.
4. Father let Your Goodness and Mercies follow me all the days of my Life, in Jesus’ Name. Psalms 23:6
5. Father hear the voice of my Plea for your Mercy, in Jesus’ Name. Psalms 28:2
6. Father at every Location I have lost Your Mercy, Please Lord forgive me and restore Your Mercy back into my Life, in Jesus’ Name.
7. Father I confess and forsake my sin, Please Lord let me obtain Mercy and forgiveness, in Jesus’ Name. Proverbs 28:13
8. Father with You there is forgiveness, forgive me Oh Lord the sins of my fathers, in Jesus’ Name – Psalms 130:4
9. Father, Mercy and forgiveness belong unto You, have Mercy and forgive me my sins, in Jesus’ Name – Daniel 9:9
10. Father, because Your Son’s Blood was shed for me, use the Blood of Your Son to Cleanse me, in Jesus’ Name. Hebrews 9:28.
11. Father, let my case with You be a Personal affair, do not leave my
Judgement in the hands of my enemies, in Jesus’ Name. 2 Samuel 24:14
12. Father, because You are the God of Love and Righteousness, forgive us our iniquities and show Your People Mercy, in Jesus’ Name.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
13. Lord let Your Mercy be available for me and set me free from where the Judgement of the enemy had tied me, in Jesus’ Name.
14. Oh my God, in the Multitudes of Your Mercies, Please let me obey and serve You like I have never done before, in Jesus’ Name.
15. Father, we ask for Your Mercies over every error we have committed in Your Church and our Gatherings, in Jesus’ Name. Psalms 85:2