RCCG FASTING Saturday 15th February 2020 DAY 36
DAY 36: SPIRITUAL MATURITY IN FAMILIES
Subscribe to Blog via Email
TEXT: Gen.1:26-28. Family is a social unit of two or more persons related by blood, marriage or adoption God is the originator of the family Enemies are working tirelessly to make sure families are not at peace with God. Let us arise and pray for our families.
1. Bless the name of the Lord for the salvation of your soul.
2. Thank God for the gift of life, for it is only the living that can praise God, Psa 115:17.
3. Thank God for His daily watch over you and your family, Psa 121:3-4.
4. Thank God for satisfying your family with good things, Psa 103:5
5. Thank God for supplying all the needs of your family according to his riches in glory, Phil.4:19
6. Father, by your mercy let your spirit of unity reign in my family in Jesus name, Psa 133:1-3
7. Father by your mercy break every yoke of disunity and misunderstanding from my family in Jesus name, Isa 10:27
8. Father, by your mercy don’t let your presence depart from my family in Jesus name, Exo.33:5
9. Father, by your mercy, break every chain of affliction in my family in Jesus name. Nah.1:9
10. Father, by your mercy dismantle and destroy every generational satanic altar inherited both from my maternal and paternal sides in Jesus name, Jud 6:25
11. Father, by your mercy, let power to make wealth release to my family in Jesus name, Deut.8:18.
12. Father, by your mercy send unusual help to me and my family in Jesus name.
13. Let us pray that wherever evil will manifest this year, we and our family members will not be there in Jesus name.
14. Father, arise and frustrate anyone, any power that is making life difficult for me and my family to live in Jesus name.
15. Father, by your mercy, give me and my family members the grace to serve, love and fear you to the end in Jesus name, Jos.24:15.