RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 9-12 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 29TH OF JANUAR 2023 LESSON 22
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 9-12 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 29TH OF JANUAR 2023 LESSON 22
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 13-19 STUDENTS’ MANUAL SUNDAY 29TH OF JANUARY 2023 LESSON 22
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 13-19 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 29TH OF JANUARY 2023 LESSON 22
- RCCG YAYA SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUAL LESSON 22 SUNDAY 29TH OF JANUARY 2023
- RCCG LOWER JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 6-8 TEACHER’S MANUAL 29TH JANUARY 2023 LESSON 22
- RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS’ MANUAL SUNDAY 29TH OF JANUARY 2023 LESSON 22
- RCCG YAYA SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT’S MANUAL LESSON 22 SUNDAY 29TH OF JANUARY 2023
- RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ MANUAL SUNDAY 29TH OF JANUARY, 2023 LESSON TWENTY TWO (22)
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 25:14-23
For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord’s money.
After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
MEMORY VERSE: Matthew 25:23, “His Lord said unto him, well done, good and faithful servant, thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy Lord.
LESSON AIM: To let the children know importance of faithfulness.
CENTRAL TRUTH: God rewards faithfulness
INTRODUCTION: Faithfulness comes from a place of trust and loyalty. To be faithful is to be reliable, steadfast, and unwavering in what God has given us to do. Jesus narrated a parable in Matthew 25:14-23 to give us a clue on Faithfulness. The instruction given was occupy till l come, while some received commendation based on what they had achieved, one was not faithful for he went and hid his own talent.
A. BEING FAITHFUL IN LITTLE
Jesus taught that he who is faithful in a very little thing will be faithful also in much(Luke 19:17) Example Abraham was considered faithful(Galatians 3:9)
B. FAITHFULNESS IN WHAT IS COMMITTED TO OUR HANDS
As little children God is expecting us to be faithful to him in using our talents/gifts/skills that He has committed into our hands:
1. Faithfulness in singing in the choir
2. Faithfulness in praying
3. Faithfulness in praying musical instruments like keyboard, guitar, drumming.
4. Faithfulness in doing ushering work in church
5. Faithfulness in preaching the gospel.
6. Faithfulness in handling money.
C. WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANCE OF FAITHFULNESS
1. God will reward it
2. Greater responsibilities will be given to us
3. We will reign with Christ
4. God and men will honour us
5. More grace and anointing will be on us
6. We will be rewarded with the crown of life.
D. DISADVANTAGES OF UNFAITHFULNESS
1. Punishment from God
2. You might be replaced
3. You will not command respect
4. Important assignment might not be given to you.
5. We will not fulfill our lives and ministries.
LIFE APPLICATION: Our God is a faithful God, so in all your dealings you must resemble your heavenly father by being faithful.
CONCLUSION: When a person walks consistently with God in humble service to him, he/she can be called faithful.
SUNDAY ROMANS 1:1-7
MONDAY ROMANS 1:8-15
TUESDAY ROMANS 1:16-19
WEDNESDAY ROMANS 1:20-25
THURSDAY ROMANS 1:26-32
FRIDAY ROMANS 2:1-7
SATURDAY ROMANS 2:8-15