RCCG LOWER JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 6-8 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 22ND OF JANUARY 2023 LESSON TWENTY ONE (21)
TOPIC: BE GOOD AND KIND
- RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS’ MANUAL 22ND OF JANUARY 2023 LESSON TWENTY ONE (21)
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 13-19 STUDENTS’ MANUAL SUNDAY 22ND OF JANUARY 2023 LESSON TWENTY ONE (21)
- RCCG YAYA SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUAL LESSON TWENTY ONE (21) 22ND OF JANUARY 2023
- RCCG LOWER JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 4-5 TEACHER’S MANUAL 22ND OF JANUARY 2023 LESSON 21
- RCCG YAYA SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT’S MANUAL LESSON TWENTY ONE (21) 22ND OF JANUARY 2023
- RCCG LOWER JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 6-8 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 22ND OF JANUARY 2023 21
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 9-12 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 22ND OF JANUARY 2023 LESSON TWENTY ONE (21)
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 13-19 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 22ND OF JANUARY 2023 LESSON TWENTY ONE (21)
BIBLE TEXT: Ruth 1:1-2,8-13,16-19
Now it came to pass in the days when the judges ruled, that there was a famine in the land. And a certain man of Bethlehemjudah went to sojourn in the country of Moab, he, and his wife, and his two sons.
And the name of the man was Elimelech, and the name of his wife Naomi, and the name of his two sons Mahlon and Chilion, Ephrathites of Bethlehemjudah. And they came into the country of Moab, and continued there.
And Naomi said unto her two daughters in law, Go, return each to her mother’s house: the LORD deal kindly with you, as ye have dealt with the dead, and with me.
The LORD grant you that ye may find rest, each of you in the house of her husband. Then she kissed them; and they lifted up their voice, and wept.
And they said unto her, Surely we will return with thee unto thy people.
And Naomi said, Turn again, my daughters: why will ye go with me? are there yet any more sons in my womb, that they may be your husbands?
Turn again, my daughters, go your way; for I am too old to have an husband. If I should say, I have hope, if I should have an husband also to night, and should also bear sons;
Would ye tarry for them till they were grown? would ye stay for them from having husbands? nay, my daughters; for it grieveth me much for your sakes that the hand of the LORD is gone out against me.
And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:
Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.
When she saw that she was stedfastly minded to go with her, then she left speaking unto her.
So they two went until they came to Bethlehem. And it came to pass, when they were come to Bethlehem, that all the city was moved about them, and they said, Is this Naomi?
MEMORY VERSE: EPHESIANS 5:1-2 “Be ye, therefore, followers of God, as dear children: And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour.”
LESSON AIM: The children will learn to be good and kind to others even if it means making sacrifices
CHILD-RELATED TRUTH: God wants you to show others kindness.
Ever wonder what’s going on inside the mind of your pet? Science tells us that animals aren’t as sophisticated in their thinking as we humans are, but anyone who has owned a pet can tell you there’s something going on in their little heads, especially dogs. Dogs follow their loved ones everywhere, even when they’re not on a leash. They want to be beside you or at your feet at all times. Their love is pure, and it is never-ending.
Today’s Bible story is a story about love and kindness. It’s about a young woman who chose loyalty to a woman from another country and another culture. She left her whole world behind to be loyal to a woman who had loved her like a daughter.
PROGRESSION OF EVENT: RUTH 1:1-2, 8-13, 16-19
1. A man named Elimelech and his wife, Naomi lived in the city of Bethlehem in the land of Judah.
2. They had two sons named Mahlon and Kilion.
3. Elimelech and Naomi decided to take their two sons and move to another country since there was a famine in Bethlehem Judah
4. As time passed, Elimelech died. Naomi’s two sons, Mahlon and Kilion, who maried girls from Moab also died
5. Naomi heard that the famine in Judah was over and decided to go back and her daughter-in-law wanted to go to Bethlehem with her.
6. Orpah decided to go back to her family, Naomi knew that Ruth’s mind was made up so she allowed Ruth to go with her to Bethlehem.
7. Ruth asked Naomi if she could go and work in the grain fields that way Naomi and Ruth would have enough to eat.
8. Ruth was a hard worker and everyone including the owner of the field, Boaz liked her and told her to remain in their field till the end of the harvest.
GOSPEL CONNECTION: God loved Naomi and cared for her every need. God loves you very much and He cares for your needs. Even when you feel small, God is with you. Even when you feel unimportant God loves you and you are important to Him. You can trust God with all of your needs by accepting Jesus as your Saviour. Jesus died so that your sins can be forgiven so that when you call upon Him, He will answer (Romans 10:13).
CLIMAX: Every day Ruth came home with lots of grain for Naomi.
CONCLUSION: Naomi was very happy that Ruth took good care of her. Ruth was happy too. She knew she had done the right thing by choosing to help Naomi.
CHALLENGE: God loves you very much and He cares for your needs. Even when you feel unimportant God loves you and you are important to Him. You can trust God with all of your needs. God wants you to be good and kind to others in many ways; share your lunch with others, help your friends in need and do chores without being told.
INVITATION: God will take care of your needs if you believe in Jesus and be saved (John 3:16).
SUNDAY ACTS 13:10-12
MONDAY ACTS 13:13-15
TUESDAY ACTS 13:16-18
WEDNESDAY ACTS 13:19-21
THURSDAY ACTS 13:22-24
FRIDAY ACTS 13:25-27
SATURDAY ACTS 13:28-30
RCCG LOWER JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 6-8 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 22ND OF JANUARY 2023 21