Subscribe to Blog via Email
RCCG TEENS TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 29TH OF NOVEMBER, 2020
LESSON THIRTEEN (13)
TOPIC: FIRST INTERACTIVE SESSION AND QUI1Z
Please note the following:
– Make the interactive session interesting.
– Ensure that the Teens participate by allowing them to contribute and stating what they have learnt as well as asking questions.
– Prepare your own questions and quiz that you will ask them based on the previous lessons.
– You may give gifts to those that perform well in the quiz.
– Create avenue for the Teens to give useful suggestions on how the Sunday School Class can be improved.
- RCCG Fasting Prayers
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONVENTION
- RCCG House Fellowship
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL TEACHER'S
- RCCG Live Service
- rccg messages
- RCCG News
- RCCG Prayer Point
- RCCG SHILOH HOUR
- RCCG Sunday School Manual
- THE PRAYER CHAIN MINISTRY
QUIZ 1: You should ask them the questions on these areas below and you can add to it;
1. Ask the Teens to mention the lesson topics.
2. Test them on the Bible passages of each lesson.
3. Ask them to recite the memory verses.
4. You may ask questions from the Activity parts as well.
5. Ask them questions on the body of the lessons?