Support the Good work on this Blog
DAY 2: SUNDAY, JULY 2ND, 2023
TOPIC: PRAYER FOR MERCY
BIBLE TEXT(S): 2 Corinthians 10:6, Isaiah 54:7, Deuteronomy 28:1-12, 1 Samuel 15:22.
Sin and disobedience to God’s commandment keeps one in darkness and in chains. As we confess and repent of all our sins of disobedience and unfaithfulness, God will show us mercy in Jesus’ Name.
1. Father we Thank You for Your faithfulness and love towards us as Individual, Families, Church and Nation, in Jesus’ Name.
2. Father we have come before You and confess and repent of all our sins of disobedience, unfaithfulness, stubbornness against You and against higher authorities.
3. Let us confess and acknowledge all our various acts of disobediences and plead for mercy.
4. O Lord God of compassion and love; have mercy on me, and my family, in Jesus’ Name.
5. Father; be merciful and uproot every spirit of disobedience, stubbornness, rebellion and unfaithfulness out of my life and my family, in Jesus’ Name.
6. Father; have mercy on Your Church and forgive all our sins of incomplete obedience in the Mighty Name of Jesus. 1 Samuel 15:22.
7. Father; forgive our Nation all the sins of rebellion, disobedience and unfaithfulness and let Your Mercy reign over judgment in our land in Jesus’ Mighty Name. Psalms
8. Father purge Your Church of every iniquity and hear our cry for mercy in Jesus’ Mighty Name. Psalms 145:9
9. Father; create in me and in every member of Your Church a clean heart O LORD, in Jesus’ Name. Psalms 51:10
10. Have mercy upon Your Church O GOD, according to Thy loving kindness in Jesus’ Name. Psalms 51:1
11. O GOD; in the multitude of Your mercy, please let Your Church and our National Leaders walk in obedience. Ezekiel 36:26
12. O GOD; in the multitude of Your mercy, cause our families to come to the saving knowledge of Your Truth and Mercy, in Jesus’ Name.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
13. Father in Your compassion, blot out the offences of Your Church, our Nations and Families in Jesus’ Name. Psalms 51:1
14. Father as we respond to Your Word in Joel 2:12-13, hear our cries, forgive us and deliver Your Church from the spirit of disobedience in Jesus’ Name. Jonah 1:1-3
15. Show us Thy mercy, O LORD in my Nation and grant us Thy Salvation in Jesus’ Name.