SPECIAL EASTER SERVICE – SUNDAY, 9TH APRIL 2023
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): ACTS 2:22-24
MESSAGE TOPIC: RECOVERIES AND RESTORATIONS BY THE RESURRECTION
Subscribe to Blog via Email
SPECIAL EASTER SERVICE – SUNDAY 9TH APRIL 2023 By Dr Paul Enenche
By: Dr Paul Enenche
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding the restorations of the resurrection
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. The crucifixion, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the central point of Christianity (Rom. 14:7-9)
2. The crucifixion, death, burial, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ is the power of Christianity (Phil. 3:10)
3. The crucifixion, death, burial, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ is the worst nightmare of satan and his kingdom (1 Cor. 2:6-8)
4. The crucifixion, death, burial, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ is a most confusing, contentious and confounding subject throughout human history (1 Cor. 15:13-15)
It takes a living God to perform living and current miracles
5. The crucifixion, death, burial, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ is about the rescue, redemption and restoration of mankind (Gal. 3:13-14; Gen. 3:24)
Man got hopelessly lost when Adam and Eve committed high treason and were driven from the garden and the presence of God
WHAT RESTORATION DO WE EXPECT?
1. The restoration of the plan and purpose of God for mankind (Gen. 1:26; John 3:16)
2. The restoration of the Nature of God in man (Rom. 3:23; 6:23)
God brought Jesus into the world so that we might recover the nature of God which we lost at the fall of man
3. The restoration of the glory and the dignity of man (Rom. 3:23; Ps. 8:1-6; Col. 1:27)
4. The restoration of the dominion and authority of man (Gen. 1:28; Matt. 28:18-19)
5. The restoration of the relationship between God and man (Gen. 3:23-24; 2 Cor. 5:17-18)
6. The restoration of the Presence of God to man (Gen. 3:8, 23; Matt. 27:50-51)
7. The restoration of the Voice of God to man (Gen. 3:8; John 14:6; 1:18)
8. The restoration of the Blessing and the reversal of the curse (Gen. 3:18-19; Gal. 3:13-14)
9. The restoration of liberty and freedom (Gal. 3:13-14; Rom. 6:16)
10. The restoration of life, health and vitality (Isa. 53:4-5; Matt. 8:17)
11. The restoration of all lost privileges and opportunities through sin (Rom. 8:32)
12. The restoration of hope (Col. 1:27)
13. The restoration of faith in the reality and authenticity of God’s Word (1 Cor. 15:14)
14. The realization of Divine prophecy (Gen. 3:15; Col. 2:15)
HOW DO WE APPROPRIATE THESE RESTORATIONS?
1. Give your life to Christ (2 Cor. 5:17-19)
2. Embrace the truth of the crucifixion and the resurrection (John 8:32)
3. Determine to live for Him Who died for you (2 Cor. 5:15, 18)
Jesus died for you so that you can live for Him
When you live for self you live like a slave, but when you live for God you live for good.
Father, I ask that Your Resurrection will bring total restoration to my life, family, destiny, the Church, our Church, this Church and our Nation, Nigeria, in this season in Jesus’ Name. (Gal. 3:13-14)
Father, I ask that the Blood of Jesus Christ shed at Calvary will arrest every plague of bloodshed by herdsmen and terrorists in our Nation in this season, Lord in Jesus’ Name. (Rev. 12:11)
– What is yours no devil shall take
– Any journey the devil put you on that is not your journey, by the anointing that journey is intercepted!
– Anybody who has prepared a coffin for you the coffin they prepared for you they shall enter inside!
– Anybody who has dug a grave for you they shall be buried in that grave!
– The last time premature death and strange disease looked for you shall be the last time forever!
– Before this week is out, you shall experience the raw manifestation of the power of God!
– Every plan of God for your life that the devil has been fighting, by this resurrection morning, that fight from hell is over!
– Communication of life and health
– Everything spoken about the resurrection will be communicated via the communion