12 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHENEVER YOU HOLD THE ROSARY IN YOUR HAND IN PRAYER.
1 When you hold the Rosary in your hand in prayer, you are destined to win all your battles. (Remember the battle of Lepanto of Pope Pius V).
2. When you hold the Rosary in your hand in prayer, Mary the dispenser of God’s grace will make the grace of God to come to you cheaply.
3. With the Rosary in your hand in Prayer, you will be amaze how you will overcome tough trials, temptations and tribulations.
4. With the Rosary is in your hand in prayer, you will gravitate towards the path of holiness.
5. The peace of family life is hidden in the Rosary in your hand.
6. The Rosary in your hand in prayer will establish you in genuine spiritual life and enable you to practice virtues.
7. The life of meditation and contemplation is made easy with the Rosary in your hand in prayer.
8. Whenever you hold the Rosary in your hand in prayer, you are holding a priceless treasure Inspired by God.
9. The Rosary in your hand in prayer makes you a spiritual pilgrim. You will be able to follow Jesus from his Incarnation to his death and glorious resurrection.
10. The Rosary in your hand in prayer, makes you the delight of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
11. When you hold the Rosary in your hand in prayer, you are holding the most concise summary of all that Catholic theology teaches about the Blessed Virgin Mary.
12. The Rosary in your hand in prayer is a divine summary of the mysteries of the life, passion, death and the glory of JESUS and MARY.
Rev. Fr. Alfred Agbonlahor, Spiritual Director:
1. Friends of St. Padre Pio, the Saint for Healing and Miracles.
2. The Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary is my weapon.
3. Catholic Intercessory Prayer Ministry International.
The Rosary is a traditional Catholic devotion that involves the repetition of specific prayers while meditating on the mysteries of the Christian faith. The prayers of the Rosary include the “Hail Mary,” the “Our Father,” and the “Glory Be,” as well as other prayers. The Rosary is typically prayed using a string of beads divided into five decades, each of which represents one of the mysteries of the faith: the Joyful Mysteries, the Sorrowful Mysteries, the Glorious Mysteries, and the Luminous Mysteries. The repetition of the prayers and the meditation on the mysteries is intended to help the person praying focus on their relationship with God and grow in their faith.