Manna Devotional 27th March 2023 BASIC SCRIPTURE
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 3: 11- 23
11 Why died I not from the womb? why did I not give up the ghost when I came out of the belly?
12 Why did the knees prevent me? or why the breasts that I should suck?
13 For now should I have lain still and been quiet, I should have slept: then had I been at rest,
14 With kings and counsellors of the earth, which build desolate places for themselves;
15 Or with princes that had gold, who filled their houses with silver:
16 Or as an hidden untimely birth I had not been; as infants which never saw light.
17 There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the weary be at rest.
18 There the prisoners rest together; they hear not the voice of the oppressor.
19 The small and great are there; and the servant is free from his master.
20 Wherefore is light given to him that is in misery, and life unto the bitter in soul;
21 Which long for death, but it cometh not; and dig for it more than for hid treasures;
22 Which rejoice exceedingly, and are glad, when they can find the grave?
23 Why is light given to a man whose way is hid, and whom God hath hedged in?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- WEEKEND MOTIVATION: “THE MOM BOX;” START NOW!
- BACK TO BACK BATTLES PRAYERS: ODM Online
- PRAYERS FOR OUR COUNTY TO HEAL THE NATION
- PRAYERS TO PROVOKE GOOD THINGS, GOOD FORTUNE AND GOOD NEWS!
- DAILY MORNING DEVOTION PRAYERS ODM ONLINE 2023
- WEEK’S PRAYERS OF VICTORY OVER THE CURRENT BATTLES
- DANGEROUS PRAYERS TO UNLOCK YOUR GREATNESS! – ODM Online
- MUST READ: WHAT I SHOULD BE REMEMBERED FOR! odm daily