Subscribe to Blog via Email
RCCG 2020 Fasting prayer points DAY 39: DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE Tuesday 18th February 2020
Depression is a state of being downcast or in deep sorrow. Sometimes it leads to suicide. Believers have the grace of His word that cheers us up whenever depression is about to set in. That is why we must not stop meditating on His word and continue to stand against these spirits in our prayers.
1. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
2. Father, thank you for your promises to terminate every spirit of depression in Jesus name. Isa. 41:10
3. Father, thank you for making me righteous and hearing my cry and saving me from every trouble in Jesus name Psa. 34:17.
4. RCCG 2020 Fasting prayer points DAY 39 Father, please deliver us from the spirit of depression in Jesus name Psa. 42:11
5. Father help us to maintain the right spirit you have given us in Jesus name. 2Tim 1:7
6. Father, let every spirit of retardation that causes depression in my family be destroyed in Jesus name Gen 42:38, 44:29
7. Father, because You are the way go before me and be with me, do not fail nor forsake me in Jesus name. John 14:6, Isa 45:1-3
8. Father, terminate fear and depression in my life and family in Jesus name. Deut. 31:8
9. RCCG 2020 Fasting prayer points DAY 39 Father, because of your word in John 16:33 to me, I therefore exercise dominion over every spirit of failure, defeat and depression, and suicide in Jesus Name.
10. The Lord is with me like a mighty terrible one, so I reject depression and suicide in Jesus Name Jer. 20:11.
11. The Bible says in Mark 11:24 that whatsoever I desire when I pray, I should believe that I receive them, and I shall have them; Therefore, I pray now that in Name of Jesus I am free from every captivity or attack of negative speech from my mouth or thoughts from my heart against myself.
12. Father, you are my shield and the lifter up of my head, therefore I decree: depression shall not have dominion over me in Jesus namePsa. 3:3. RCCG 2020 Fasting prayer points DAY 39
13. Father, I thank you for giving me the spirit of praise and joy in replacement of the spirit of depression and suicide in Jesus Name.