RCCG 50 DAYS PRAYERS AND FASTING GUIDE
DAY 12: SUNDAY 22ND JANUARY 2023
TOPIC: NATIONS AND CONTINENTS
BIBLE TEXT(S): Matthew 24:7-8, Psalms 33:12, Isaiah 14:26, Psalms 22:8, Joel 3:1-14
According to Prophesy, we are Witnesses to the reality of Nations rising up against Nations, troubles and killings in almost every Continents of the World. In the
midst of these turbulences, we need to Pray for Peace of God to reign.
1. Father; we Thank You for the relative Peace that the Nations of the world are enjoying now in Jesus’ Name – Psalms 103:2
2. Father, we Pray for your Peace to reign in all our Nations, all over the world, in Jesus’ Name – Psalms 85:8
3. Father, let those who cause conflicts all over the world repent and seek Peace, in Jesus’ Name – 1 Timothy 2:2
4. Father Please raise Peace Loving People and Nations to work against conflicts, aggressions in the world, in Jesus’ Name – Genesis 37:22
5. Father, let Your People all over the world be Peace Loving Citizens so that Your Gospel can be spread across the Globe, in Jesus’ Name.
6. Father, let Your Word take its Rightful Place in the Hearts of our world Leaders to foster world Peace and Unity in Jesus’ Name – Proverbs 21:1
7. Father, disappoint the devices of the Crafty and don’t allow their hands to Perform their Enterprise, in Jesus’ Name – Job 5:12
8. Father by Your Mercy, intervene in the conflicts going on between Terrorist Organizations and the Government all over the world in Jesus’ Name – 2 Kings 6:23
9. Oh Lord, Prevail and silent all Terrorist Groups all over the world, let there be confusion among them in Jesus’ Name – Genesis 11:1-9
10. Father, Please by Your Mighty Power let there be Peace Movements across the Nations and Continents to bring about an end to the regime of Nuclear and Chemical Weapons designed for Human destruction in Jesus’ Name – Isaiah 65:25
11. Lord Jesus, You are the Prince of Peace, Kings of kings, come and reign all over the whole Universe, in Jesus’ Name.
12. The Voice of the Enemies will not Prevail over Your Church in our Nation in Jesus’ Name – Exodus 5:2
13. Father, we come against every witchcraft Power and their Altars that are afflicting the lives of the innocent People in our Nations in Jesus’ Name – Exodus 34:13
14. Father, let every Power of other gods that represent dragon, as being worshiped in our Nations collapse and break to Pieces in Jesus’ Name – 1 Samuel 5:3-4
15. Father; let all the idols of the Nations be confounded and let their images be broken into Pieces, in Jesus’ Name – Jeremiah 50:2
Subscribe to Blog via Email
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) encourages members to engage in regular fasting and prayer as a way to deepen their spiritual lives and strengthen their relationship with God. The church holds an annual 50 days and 21-day fast, typically at the beginning of the year, during which members are encouraged to abstain from food or certain foods for a certain period of time each day and to spend extra time in prayer and Bible study. The purpose of the fast is to seek God’s guidance and direction for the coming year, to confess and repent of sins, to break free from negative habits and patterns, and to grow in faith, righteousness and power. The RCCG provides daily guides and materials for those who participate in the fast and also holds special services, including night vigils and prophetic services, to support and encourage those who are fasting.
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) is a Pentecostal megachurch and denomination founded in Nigeria in 1952 by Pa Josiah Akindayomi. The church has grown rapidly and now has branches in over 180 countries. The RCCG holds a convention called the Holy Ghost Congress, which is held annually and attracts thousands of attendees. The church also operates schools, orphanages, and hospitals, and is actively involved in community development and welfare projects. The RCCG fast is a period of fasting and prayer that is observed by members of the church. The fast typically lasts for 21 days and is held at the beginning of the year.