RCCG FIFTY (5O) DAYS FASTING & PRAYER 11TH OF FEBRUARY 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
DAY 32: INTEGRITY IN BUSINESS, Text: Gen 41:56:
- Let us pray we will be found faithful in our daily occupation and business. 2Sam 22:26
- Let us pray that in our business and employment we will serve God in obedience. 1Chro 29:17
- Let us pray for ourselves that we shall not be found wanting of nothing as representatives of God in the market place. Job 2:3
- Let us pray against every form of temptation that may arise to discredit us in the workplace in Jesus name. Psa 25:19-21
- Let us pray that we shall remain standing for Jesus in our workplace even when no one is looking at us. Psa 26:1-4
- Let us pray that the Lord will use us and our business as a model for the world because we will not do business as the world is known to do it. Psa 26:9-12
- Let us pray that He will grant us grace to withstand in the workplace so that we can see Him in glory. Psa 41:11-12
- Let us pray to God to give us the character that will make us win souls in the marketplace. Psa 101:2.
- Let us pray that we will learn to trust and obey your every command in our workplaces joyfully. Psa 119:1
- Let us pray that the Lord will grant to us wisdom, knowledge and understanding to rule and reign in the marketplaces. Prov 2:6-8
- Let us pray that Lord will guide our path as we discharge our business with a heart of integrity. Prov 10:9
- Father, help us not to be dishonest in our workplace, but guide us to be an example of good businessmen and women in Jesus name. Prov 11:3
- Let us pray that as we show good example in the workplace, we will influence generations. Prov 20:7
- Father, give me strength to pray every day for the success of my business in the name of Jesus.
- Let us pray that we shall not be greedy of gain and that we will remain content with our God giving profit. Prov 28:6
CALL TO REPENTANCE: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus’ name Amen.