Subscribe to Blog via Email
RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 6-8) TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 21st OF MARCH, 2021
LESSON TWENTY-NINE (29)
TOPIC: LOVE THE SHEEP (CARE FOR THEM)
MEMORY VERSE: “And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.” 2 Corinthians 12:15 KJV:
BIBLE TEXT: JOHN 10:11 – 16
11. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
12. But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
13. The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
14. I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
16. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
LESSON AIM: The children will rely on Jesus who sacrificed His life for their sins.
CHILD RELATED TRUTH: Jesus is the good Shepherd. RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 6-8) TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 21st OF MARCH
INTRODUCTION: Children! Imagine you are a sheep. You like your pen. It’s a small pen, just the right size for just your flock. There is another, bigger pen, closer to the city that you sometimes share with other flocks of sheep, but tonight, you are staying in this little sheepfold.
You look around at the rock walls and know that you are safe for the night. There is no gate to the sheepfold, no way to lock you safe inside, so after he says good night to each one of you, the shepherd puts down his staff and spreads out in the opening of the pen, where you came through for the night. He becomes the gate. He will sleep there all night and make sure no one will come and hurt his sheep. You look up at the sky. The orange sun is just starting to set, making the puffy clouds in the sky turn pink. You give a contented “baaaaa” before laying your head down to sleep. You are safe in your sheepfold, with your shepherd as the gate.
RCCG STUDY THIS WEEK
PROGRESSION OF EVENTS:
1. Jesus says I am the good shepherd.
2. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep.
3. A hired hand will run when he sees a wolf coming and abandon the sheep because they don’t belong to him and he isn’t their shepherd.
4. And so the wolf attacks them and scatters the flock.
5. The hired hand runs away because he is working only for the money and doesn’t really care about the sheep.
6. I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me, just as my Father knows me and I know the Father.
7. So I sacrifice my life for the sheep. RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 6-8) TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 21st OF MARCH
- RCCG Fasting Prayers
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONVENTION
- RCCG House Fellowship
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL TEACHER'S
- RCCG Live Service
- rccg messages
- RCCG News
- RCCG Prayer Point
- RCCG SHILOH HOUR
- RCCG Sunday School Manual
- THE PRAYER CHAIN MINISTRY
GOSPEL CONNECTION: Jesus sacrificed his life for you and me because of the love of God, the bible tells us that God’s love is so great that He sent His Son Jesus to take the punishment for our sins. Sin is the want to always do the wrong thing but God wants us to live with Him someday in heaven and He is holy and cannot behold sins. So He sent Jesus, the perfect sinless man to die for all our wrongdoings. Jesus died on the cross shedding His lifeblood so that God can forgive your sins if you confess and forsake them. (1 Corinthians 15:3–4)
I have other sheep, too, that are not in this sheepfold and I must bring them also.
They will listen to my voice, and there will be one flock with one shepherd. RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 6-8) TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 21st OF MARCH
Sheep don’t think for themselves. They just follow other sheep who seem to be in charge. Trusting Jesus as Lord and Saviour does not stop us from being so eager to fit in, to be cool or liked that we do or say things that other people do or say without even thinking about it. It is especially important for us to think through our actions and words and even our beliefs. You should not follow others just because what they say seems right. Whenever you make a decision about something to say, or do, or believe, be sure to pray and read your bible on your own, and let Jesus help you decide whether what you are doing or saying or believing lines up with what the bible says is true.
INVITATION: The only way Jesus will lead you is for you to call upon Him and be saved (Romans 10:13) RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 6-8) TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 21st OF MARCH
SUNDAY: John 1: 29-34
MONDAY: John 1: 35-42
TUESDAY: John 1: 43-51
WEDNESDAY: John 2:1-5
THURSDAY: John 2:6-12
FRIDAY: John 2:13-22
SATURDAY: John 2:23-25