RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGES: 9-12) TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 22ND OF NOVEMBER, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
LESSON TWELVE (12)
TOPIC: END OF FIRST QUARTER
1. INTERACTIVE SECTION
a. Make the session interesting.
b. First ensure that they ask any question that is not well understood.
c. Teachers should prepare their own questions based on what has been taught.
d. Ensure that there is a small gift to be given to whoever has done well.
e. Give room for suggestions that can make the sunday school more interesting, more interactive.
f. How well have they been able to use the name of God in their daily lives?
- Open Heaven Sunday 22 November 2020 – GOD’S DIRECTION: HOW SENSIBLE?
- THE WONDERS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER By PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE RCCG SPECIAL SUNDAY SERVICE
- RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT’S MANUAL 22TH NOVEMBER 2020 LESSON TWELVE
- RCCG TEENS TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 22ND OF NOVEMBER 2020 LESSON TWELVE (12) TOPIC: REVISION 2
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGES: 9-12) TEACHER’S MANUAL 22ND OF NOVEMBER 2020 END OF FIRST QUARTER
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGES: 6-8) TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 22nd OF NOVEMBER, 2020 LESSON TWELVE (12)
2. QUIZ SECTION 2
– Ask the children to recite the memory verses from lesson 1-10
– Ask the children to mention the lesson topics from the lessons 1-10
– Ask the children for the text for each lesson.
– Ask the children for the body of the lessons.
– Ask the children to mention some of the fruits of repentance taught. RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGES: 9-12) TEACHER’S MANUAL 22ND OF NOVEMBER 2020
1. SUNDAY: Matthew 26:57-75
2. MONDAY: Matthew 27:1-10
3. TUESDAY: Matthew 27:11-26
4. WEDNESDAY: Matthew 27:27-44
5. THURSDAY: Matthew 27:45-56
6. FRIDAY: Matthew 27:57-66
7. SATURDAY Matthew 28:1-8