Subscribe to Blog via Email
JUNIOR ZEAL (AGES: 9-12) TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 4TH OF APRIL 2021 LESSON THIRTY-ONE (31)
TOPIC: DISCIPLE THE SHEEP
- RCCG Fasting Prayers
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONVENTION
- RCCG House Fellowship
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL TEACHER'S
- RCCG Live Service
- rccg messages
- RCCG News
- RCCG Prayer Point
- RCCG SHILOH HOUR
- RCCG Sunday School Manual
- THE PRAYER CHAIN MINISTRY
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 28: 19-20
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
MEMORY VERSE: 2 Timothy 22 “And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also”.
LESSON AIM: To let the children know that they need to be disciples so that they in turn may disciple others.
CENTRAL TRUTH: Jesus Christ commands us to disciple others.
INTRODUCTION: When Jesus Christ met His disciples at the mountain of Galilee before His ascension to heaven. He commanded them to go into all the nations and make disciples. Discipleship means actively helping others to
become disciples in the sense of teaching, nurturing and growing them to maturity. It can mean the whole process of conversion, baptism and teaching of the ways of Jesus Matthew 28:19-20. Discipleship is a lifelong process.
A. CHARACTERISTICS OF SHEEP
1. They are innocent and helpless – Matthew 9:36
2. They know the shepherd -John 10:14
3. They respond to shepherds voice – John 10:3
4. They can go astray – Psalm 119:176, Matthew 18:12
5. They don’t follow stranger – John 10:5
B. PURPOSE FOR DISCIPLING
1. Sothat they will not go astray.
2. To make them Christ like.
3. To teach them on the cost of discipleship.
4. So that they can train others as well. 2 Timothy 2:2
5. To be mature believers.
6. To teach them to be wise and beware of wolves.
7. To teach them to depend on the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.
8 Teach them to be steadfast in trials.
9 Teach them Gods commandments.
C. HOW TO DISCIPLE THE SHEEP
1. Teaching (books, training, mentoring, counseling)
2. Leading by example
3. Showing love
4. Correct and discipline
6. Provide for their needs.
CONCLUSION: Sheep must be disciple to observe all the teachings of Christ.
INVITATION: You can disciple others if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
ACTIVITY: Mention the 12 (twelve) disciples of Jesus Christ.
LIFE APPLICATION: You have to be a disciple of Christ before you can disciple others for Christ. As a child of God, you have to be discipled, that is, have a Christian role model who will give you spiritual guidance instruct you, advice you and corect you , according to the word of God. Ask God to connect you to a discipler.
SUNDAY: 2 JOHN 1:1-13
MONDAY: 3 JOHN 1:1-14
TUESDAY: JUDE 1:1-15
WEDNESDAY: JUDE 1:16-25
THURSDAY: ISAIAH 1:1-9
FRIDAY: ISAIAH 1:10-20
SATURDAY: ISAIAH 1:21-31