Support the Good work on this Blog
HAPPY NEW MONTH FEBRUARY RCCG OPEN HEAVEN Wednesday, February 1 2023
TOPIC: WATCH THAT INTIMACY I
Open Heavens Devotional 2023 wishes you a happy new month of February 2023! May this month bring you joy, love, and prosperity. May all your goals and dreams come true, and may you be blessed with good health, happiness, and success. Enjoy the month and make the most of it!
Memorise: Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 2 Timothy 2:22
Read: Proverbs 6:23-28
READ RCCG OPEN HEAVEN Wednesday, February 1 2023
Building healthy relationships and getting close to people – especially fellow believers is good. All relationships, however, must be clearly defined and never allowed to become a source or platform for sin. For example, the Pastor can know the name of a sister in the Church and the department she works in – that is an expected level of intimacy. Her friend in that department can know her house, parents, place of work, likes and dislikes – that is another level of intimacy. However, due to a higher level of intimacy between spouses, her husband is expected to know more about her than anyone else. There is a level of intimacy that a brother should never have with a sister he is not married to and vice versa. When you notice that you are getting so close to someone that you can hardly go one hour without thinking about that fellow, you need to cut that relationship. When you notice that if a colleague who is a member of the opposite sex does not come to the office, you are not yourself that day, there is fire on the mountain that must be addressed immediately before it destroys you. Many people have fallen into adultery and fornication because they had a seemingly harmless relationship with a ‘friend’. Any friend who knows you more than your spouse could easily become a home breaker. Any friend you feel more comfortable talking with than you do talking to your spouse is a potential enemy. No one should know you better than your spouse. If someone of the opposite sex is trying to know you more intimately than they should, be firm about letting them know their limits. 1 A man does not need to know where any woman he is not married to shops for her underwear that information is not for his ears. Any woman who is not a man’s wife doesn’t need to know what particularly excites him – that information is for his better half only. My people in Nigeria say that when a handshake is beginning to get to the elbow, it’s time to pull back. RCCG OPEN HEAVEN Wednesday, February 1 2023
Hymn 8 I Need Thee Every Hour
Key Point: O Set boundaries for every relationship you are involved in. Don’t get too intimate with the wrong fellow, thereby finding yourself in hell.
Bible in one year: Leviticus 14-15
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN Wednesday, February 1 2023
February is the second month of the year in the Gregorian calendar. It has 28 days in a common year and 29 days in a leap year. The month is named after the Roman festival of purification, Februa. It is commonly associated with Valentine’s Day, a holiday that is celebrated on February 14th.
Prayer for the new month of February 2023
February 2023 Wishes
Happy new month of February 2023! I wish you all the best as we welcome a new month filled with new opportunities and possibilities. May this month bring you happiness, success, and good health. Enjoy the month!
Happy new month of February 2023! May the start of this new month bring you joy, love, and prosperity. May all your plans and dreams be successful, and may you be surrounded by positive energy. Have a wonderful month ahead!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Happy New Month of February 2023! Wishing you a month filled with happiness, good health, and success. May all your dreams and goals come true, and may this month bring you many opportunities to grow and flourish. Enjoy the new beginnings and make the most of it.
What events happen in February 2023
There are many events that take place in the month of February 2023. Some notable examples include:
- Valentine’s Day 2023: A holiday celebrated on February 14th that is associated with love and romantic relationships.
- Presidents’ Day: A holiday observed in the United States on the third Monday of February, which honors the birthdays of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln, two of the country’s most notable presidents.
- Chinese New Year 2023: A traditional Chinese holiday that falls on a different date each year, but is often in February. It is a time for family gatherings, parades, and cultural celebrations.
- Black History Month: An annual observance in the United States and Canada to celebrate the contributions and achievements of African Americans throughout history.
- Carnival: is a Christian festival that takes place in many countries around the world, usually in the weeks leading up to Lent. It is known for its colorful parades, costumes, music, and street parties.
- National Heart Month: In the United States, February is designated as National Heart Month, a time to raise awareness about heart disease and promote healthy lifestyle choices.
These are just a few examples and events may vary by region and culture.