OPEN HEAVEN 25 JUNE 2020 THURSDAY: THIRST FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT
Subscribe to Blog via Email
OPEN HEAVEN 25 JUNE 2020 MEMORIZE: I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. John 15:5
OPEN HEAVEN 25 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING 2 KINGS 6:1-7
1. And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, Behold now, the place where we dwell with thee is too strait for us.
2. Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.
3. And one said, Be content, I pray thee, and go with thy servants. And he answered, I will go.
4. So he went with them. And when they came to Jordan, they cut down wood.
5. But as one was felling a beam, the axe head fell into the water: and he cried, and said, Alas, master! for it was borrowed.
6. And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim.
7. Therefore said he, Take it up to thee. And he put out his hand, and took it.
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: The LORD is my wisdom, He is my understanding and knowledge. His word is my guiding force, my life depends on Him daily. I do not depend on my human ability because it’s limited. I depend and function in the supernatural ability of the unlimited and unchanging God. The one who created me is in charge of my life always. Through me destinies will be changed to the glory of God, mountains will crumble and valley will be levelled up in Jesus’ name. Amen!
If you are visiting this platform for the first time save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
OPEN HEAVEN 25 JUNE 2020 MESSAGE
Revival comes through total obedience to the word of God. This is why the Bible admonishes us to preach the word and spread the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ as a matter of urgency.
However, Christians should wait to be sent forth and must never go alone, that is, without the Holy Spirit. Luke 24:49 says:
“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.”
Romans 10:17 says So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. At the hearing of the word of God, the corrupt and sinful mind immediately begins to do a self-analysis, followed by personal conviction and repentance.
Romans 10:14 says How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
However, all these will not yield the desired results unless the work is accompanied by the power of the Holy Spirit. Acts 1:8 says:
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”
As we strive to populate the Church building, we must remember our greater duty to prepare the people of God for heaven through the correct and unbiased teaching of the word of God.
As you make up your mind to live in obedience to His word and take every opportunity to share the Gospel with at least one person daily, do not go without the Holy Spirit.
Every Christian needs the help of the Holy Spirit to fulfil the will of God for his/her life. As you earnestly seek to be filled with the Holy Spirit, your prayers will be answered, in the mighty name of Jesus.
OPEN HEAVEN 25 JUNE 2020 PRAYER POINT: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 25 JUNE 2020
Father, please fill me with the power of the Holy Ghost to win souls for Christ, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 25 June 2020 Thursday written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
OPEN HEAVEN 25 JUNE 2020 HYMN
DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS
1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
O deeper yet I pray,
And higher evry day,
And wiser, blessed, Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.
- RCCG Fasting Prayers
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONVENTION
- RCCG House Fellowship
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL TEACHER'S
- RCCG Live Service
- rccg messages
- RCCG News
- RCCG Prayer Point
- RCCG SHILOH HOUR
- RCCG Sunday School Manual
- THE PRAYER CHAIN MINISTRY
2. Deeper, deeper! blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.
3. Deeper, deeper! tho it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.
4. Deeper, higher, evry day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conquror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.
OPEN HEAVEN 25 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 KINGS 15:1-34 ,1 KINGS 16:1-34 , 2 CHRONICLES 17:1-19