Subscribe to Blog via Email
OPEN HEAVEN 8 NOVEMBER 2020 SUNDAY: CHRISTIAN DISCIPLESHIP I
OPEN HEAVEN 8 NOVEMBER 2020
MEMORIZE: But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples. Mark 4:34
OPEN HEAVEN 8 NOVEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING MATTHEW 13:10-3O
10. And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11. He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of thee kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15. For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16. But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
17. For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
18. Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.
19. When anyone heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.
20. But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;
21. Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or ersecution ariseth because of the word, By and by he is offended.
22. He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.
23. But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
24. Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25. But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28. He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29. But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
HAPPY SUNDAY BELOVED,
If you are visiting this platform for the first time, please save this website OPENHEAVEN.NET on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
OPEN HEAVEN 8 NOVEMBER 2020 MESSAGE
Discipleship covers both coaching and mentorship.
It describes the relationship that exists between a mentor and his mentee, and also that of a coach and the one being coached.
Mentoring and coaching present rare privileges and should be handled carefully as the future of many are influenced thereby.
1 Corinthians 11:1 says Christ must be the model for all Christian coaches and mentors.
“Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.”
What you say or do will have great impact on and can even shape the character of those within your sphere of influence.
LATEST FROM RCCG RCCG
SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS DURING THE NOVEMBER 2020 HOLY GHOST SERVICE. RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS SATURDAY 7 NOVEMBER 2020 OPEN HEAVEN 8 NOVEMBER 2020 SUNDAY: CHRISTIAN DISCIPLESHIP I Today’s Morning Declarations With FEMI RAIMI SATURDAY 7th NOVEMBER 2020 RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUAL 8TH NOVEMBER 2020 RCCG JUNIOR ZEALTEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 8TH OF NOVEMBER 2020 RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP LEADER’S MANUAL 8TH OF NOVEMBER, 2020 RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL 2020 TEACHER’S MANUAL AGE 4-5 LESSON 10
My strong adherence to holiness today is as a result of the teachings and lifestyle of my Father-in-the Lord Pa Josiah Akindayomi.
lf you would disciple anyone, you must first ensure your values are godly, clear and well set.
As a father, you are both a mentor and coach to your wife and children. What you do would impact their character greatly.
This also includes your subordinates in the office.
Jesus is the ultimate teacher; one thing you would notice about Him is that He never hid the truth from His disciples.
“… and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.”
Mark 4:34 You must be honest in the assessment of your followers; tell them where they have gone wrong and praise them when they get things right.
You owe them the truth always.
Jesus never hid anything from His disciples; they knew when He was fasting and when He was praying.
He constantly pushed them to become like Him and even greater (John 14:12).
In Matthew 17:16- 7, He said O ye of little faith, how long will I be with thee?.
He was saying, in essence: Get up and start doing these things yourself.
If you have a follower that has remained on the same level since he/she met you, you are failing as a coach and mentor.
May you never fail God in the mighty name of Jesus.
OPEN HEAVEN 8 NOVEMBER 2020 KEY POINT
What kind of example are you to those in your sphere of influence?. Are you deliberate about their growth?
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 8 November 2020, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
PREVIOUS DAY: OPEN HEAVENS 7 NOVEMBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN 8 NOVEMBER 2020 HYMN
WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD
- RCCG Fasting Prayers
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONVENTION
- RCCG House Fellowship
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL TEACHER'S
- RCCG Live Service
- rccg messages
- RCCG News
- RCCG Prayer Point
- RCCG SHILOH HOUR
- RCCG Sunday School Manual
- THE PRAYER CHAIN MINISTRY
1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way,
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Trust and obey,
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.
2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away,
Not a doubt or a fear,
Not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.
3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay,
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.
4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love,
Until all on the altar we lay,
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.
5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way,
What He says we will do,
Where He sends, we will go,
Never fear, only trust and obey.
OPEN HEAVEN 8 NOVEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: MATTHEW 26:1-75, MARK 14:1-72