Subscribe to Blog via Email
RCCG Fasting Prayer point Sunday 23rd February 2020 DAY 44: GLOBAL INSURGENCES
TEXT: Psalms 91:1- end-Part of the recent strategy of Satan to achieve the purpose of sending many to hell is through different insurgent groups that emanated in different part of the world, through oppression, they will cause many to sin against God and some of those they eventually killed never had the privilege to repent of their sins. We should understand that insurgency is beyond politics and religion and we need to pray for divine intervention. RCCG Fasting Prayer point Sunday 23rd February 2020 DAY 44
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions that has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1 RCCG Fasting Prayer point Sunday 23rd February 2020 DAY 44
4. Let thank God for His spirit that watches over the whole earth.
5. Let thank God for maintaining peace in most part of the world. Psa 100:5
6. Father, expose and frustrate all the powers sponsoring insurgent groups anywhere in the world. Isa 44:25
7. Lord encamp round your people and the innocent ones against insurgent groups all nations Psa 125:2
8. We counter the spirit of insurgency in all nations in Jesus name.
9. Jesus, you are the prince of peace; let your peace flow like a river all nations of the world Jhn 14:27
10. Father, terminate the wickedness of insurgent groups in all nations in Jesus name.
11. Father have mercy on as many as will repent and save them from eternal damnation. Jhn 3:16
12. Lord, let the spirit of confusion destroy the unity among them in Jesus name Gen 11:8
13. Father, relegate anyone using public office for evil in Jesus name.
14. Father rescue our youths from this deadly mission in Jesus name.
15. Father, let there be supernatural restoration of all insurgent groups have destroyed. Jer 32:44
16. Father, let there be no insurgent attack in our land this year in Jesus.