RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL FOR 2022/2023 AGE 9-12 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 5TH OF FEBRUARY, 2023
LESSON TWENTY THREE (23)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
ALSO, READ FOR TODAY
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL FOR 2022/2023 AGE 13-19 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 5TH OF FEBRUARY 2023 LESSON 23
- RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ MANUAL SUNDAY 5TH OF FEBRUARY 2023 LESSON TWENTY T23
- RCCG YAYA SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUAL LESSON 23) SUNDAY 5TH OF FEBRUARY 2023
- RCCG LOWER JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 6-8 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 5TH OF FEBRUARY 2023 LESSON 23
- FRENCH RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUAL (PARTIE 1) Leçon 23 DIMANCHE 5 FÉVRIER 2023
- RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS’ MANUAL SUNDAY 5TH OF FEBRUARY 2023 LESSON TWENTY THREE (23)
- RCCG 50 DAYS PRAYERS AND FASTING GUIDE DAY 26 SUNDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 2023
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 9-12 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 5TH OF FEBRUARY 2023 LESSON 23
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 13-19 STUDENTS’ MANUAL SUNDAY 5TH OF FEBRUARY 2023 LESSON 23
- YORUBA RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUAL ỌJỌ́ KARÙN ÚN OSU KEJI ỌDÚN 2023
TEXT: Romans 5:3-4
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
MEMORY VERSE: James 1:3, “knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience’
LESSON AIM: To let the children know patience is a good attribute.
CENTRAL TRUTH: We should learn to wait on God.
RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL AGE 9-12 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 5TH OF FEBRUARY 2023 LESSON 23
INTRODUCTION: Patience is a virtue.” We’re all familiar with that cliché, and many of us know that patience is listed by Paul in Galatians 5:22-23 as among the fruit of the Spirit. So there’s no disputing that the Christian ought to be patient. An example from the life of Christ illustrates this. Jesus was very patient with his disciples. They were sometimes thickheaded, lazy, selfish, and slow to believe. Even from a merely human standpoint, we can see how frustrating they must have been. How much more irritating it would be for God Incarnate to interact daily with these men. In spite of Jesus’
miracles and words of wisdom, they were focused upon themselves and wavered in their belief about who he really was. To say that was
uncomfortable for Jesus would be an understatement. Notice that Jesus’refusal to complain about his irritating disciples can be described as an exercise of self-control. Surely he would have been justified in blistering them with insults.
A. FAITH AND PATIENCE
1. Faith is a substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen
1. Patience comes to faith’s aid to make it stand
2. Faith is obedient action in response to what God has said.
2. Patience rests on the word of God to make our faith in God be perfected.
3. Faith is agreement with the word of God
3. Having believed God, you need to be patient to have what God has promise.
B. PATIENCE AS AN ATTRIBUTE
1. Patience is the quality of being able calmly to endure suffering
2. Patient allows you to wait calmly for or through something that is pleasant.
3. Patience as an attribute is a virtue that does not allow you to be easily provoked.
4. Compassion, humility, generosity, self-control, forbearance and endurance are key element in patience.
HOW CAN YOU BE PATIENCE WITH THE PEOPLE
1. Acknowledge the sovereignty of God over human affairs.
2. Pray for Gods strength.
3. Pray God open your spiritual eyes to know what God intends for you.
4. Do not fear but trust God.
5. Pray for transformation and renewal.
D. HOW CAN YOU BE PATIENT WITH GOD
1. Through prayer.
2. Through fasting.
3. Through fasting.
4. Constant reading of the word of God.
5. Constant meditation on scriptures.
6. Walking in the Spirit for direction.
CONSEQUENCE OF IMPATIENCE (1 SAMUEL 13:1-14)
1. It hurts those that we love.
2. It brings about permissive will of God instead of perfect will of God.
3. It can bring about a curse.
4. It can make one loose the real glory.
5. It can make us loose the best that God intend to give us
6. It can God makes resist us.
7. It makes you act contrary to Gods will.
8. It can bring about problem.
CONCLUSION: Impatience is a display of pride because we are elevating our understanding above that of our all knowing God (Psalm 1-7). While the patience of Christ is exceptional in many respects.
SUNDAY: ROMANS 2:16-19
MONDAY: ROMANS 2:20-25
TUESDAY: ROMANS 2:26-29
WEDNESDAY: ROMANS 3:1-7
THURSDAY: ROMANS 3:8-15
FRIDAY: ROMANS 3:16-19
SATURDAY: ROMANS 3:20-25