RCCG Special Sunday Service
Topic: The Secrets of Unending Success
Bible Text: Mark 16:15-20
Ministering: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Every successful man has a secret; the secret of their success. When we talk about successful people, there is none who comes close to Jesus.
Jesus had all-round success. Luke 2:8-14, Luke 2:42-47. As an adult, His fame had gone abroad. Mark 1:23-34. He completed His assignment on earth. John 17:1-5, Philippians 2:9-11.
What is the secret of all-round success for every child of God? Preach the Gospel; be a committed soul winner.
If you are a Soul Winner:
1. All your prayers will be answered. Elijah asked that fire fall and he got it. 1 Kings 18:36-39.
2. You will enjoy the constant touch of God. John 15:1-2. God will break any law to give healing to a soulwinner. He will cure the incurable. Mark 1:40-45.
If you’re a soulwinner, you’d constantly hear from God. 1 Kings 18:46, 2 Kings 3:9-19.
3. You will enjoy miraculous supply. Everything the soulwinner touches will multiply. John 6:5-13, Luke 5:1-11.
Your miracle is already in the mouth of a fish but you have to go A-fishing. Matthew 17:24-27.
4. Be a committed soul winner and you will begin to enjoy divine immunity. Mark 16:17-18. As a soul winner, you won’t have to worry about any sort of attacks. Acts 28:1-6, 1 Corinthians 9:16, Isaiah 54:14-17.
5. As a committed soulwinner, you begin to enjoy divine partnership. Mark 16:20. A soulwinner has a partner in the Almighty God. Exodus 3:1-15.
David enjoyed God’s partnership and he defeated Goliath. 1 Samuel 17:34-37.
6. As a committed soulwinner, you begin to enjoy Divine Excellence. Peter excelled above the others; even his shadow was working wonders. Acts 5:12-16, Acts 2:14-41, 3:12-26. Of the 7 deacons, Philip and Stephen excelled. Acts 6:1-7.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
7. As a soulwinner, all things being equal, you will live long. On the other hand, if you fail to win souls as a Christian, you may not live very long. Luke 13:6-9.
How many souls have you won since you gave your life to Jesus? Matthew 3:10. If you refuse to win souls, you are in great danger. Matthew 7:24-27.