RCCG TEENS TEACHER’S MANUAL LESSON (26) SUNDAY 26TH OF FEBRUARY, 2020
TOPIC: REVISION 4
TEACHER SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Make the interactive session interestimg
– Ensure the Teens participate by allowing them to contribute and stating what they have learnt as well as asking questions
– Prepare your own questions and quiz that you will ask them based on previous lessons
– You may give gifts to those that perform well in the quiz
– Create avenue for the Teens to make useful suggestions on how the Sunday School Class can be improved.
QUIZ 2: You should ask them questions on these areas below and you can add to it:
1. Ask the teens to mention the lesson topics.
2. Test them on the Bible passage of each lesson
3. Ask them to recite the memory verse
4. You may ask questions from the Activity parts as well.
5. Ask them questions on the body of the lessons
Subscribe to Blog via Email
DEVOTION FOR THE WEEK
SUNDAY: Acts 6:1-12 – Dead to Sin
MONDAY: John 10:1-14 – True Shepherd
TUESDAY: Mark 11:20-24 – Have faith
WEDNESDAY: Luke 16:1-12 – Stewardship
THURSDAY: John 15:1-8 – True Vine
FRIDAY: Psalm 31:1-10 – God is a Fortress
SATURDAY: Proverbs 3:1-6 – Guidance For Thee.
Pingback: RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER'S MANUAL LESSON TWENTY-EIGHT (28) - Open Heavens 2020