Support the Good work on this Blog
Streams Cross Over Night 2022 to 2023
Support the Good work on this Blog
The order of a church service during the crossover night 2023 – 2024, also known as New Year’s Eve, can vary depending on the specific denomination and traditions of the church. In general, a church service on New Year’s Eve may include some or all of the following elements:
- Opening prayers and hymns: The service may begin with prayers and hymns led by the clergy or worship leaders.
- Reading of scripture: A passage from the Bible may be read by the clergy or a lay reader.
- Sermon or homily: The clergy may deliver a sermon or homily based on the theme of the service or the new year.
- Communion: Many churches observe the sacrament of communion, also known as the Eucharist, as part of their regular worship services.
- Special music: The service may include special music performances, such as a choir or soloists, to celebrate the new year.
- Prayers for the new year: The clergy or lay leaders may lead the congregation in prayers for the new year, including prayers for peace, healing, and guidance.
- Closing hymns and benediction: The service may conclude with hymns and a benediction, which is a prayer asking for God’s blessings on the congregation as they begin the new year.
It’s important to note that the order of a church service can vary widely, and this is just one example of how a New Year’s Eve service might be structured. Some churches may also incorporate other elements, such as a time of fellowship or a time for reflection on the past year.
Join us for a 2023 – 2024 Cross Over Night – What to expect:
Praise and Worship
Prophecies for 2024
And much more…
Here are some suggestions for prayer points for the new year 2024
- Thank God for the past year and all the blessings and challenges that it brought.
- Ask for God’s guidance and wisdom for the new year 2024. Seek His will for your life and ask for the strength and courage to follow it.
- Pray for protection and safety in 2024 for yourself and your loved ones. Ask God to surround you with His love and shield you from harm.
- Pray for the needs of others, especially those who are suffering or in need. Ask God to provide for them and bring healing and hope to their lives.
- Pray for unity and reconciliation in your relationships, both personal and professional. Ask God to help you be a peacemaker and to bring healing to any broken relationships.
- Pray for your personal growth and development in 2022023 – 2024. Ask God to help you become the person He created you to be, and to use your talents and gifts for His glory.
- Pray for your community and the world. Ask God to bring justice, peace, and reconciliation to our world, and to work through His people to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
Remember that prayer is a conversation with God, and it’s okay to be honest and open with Him about your fears, doubts, and concerns. He is a loving and faithful God who wants to hear from you and will always be with you.
2023 – 2024 CROSS-OVER DECLARATION
Here are some ideas for new year declarations that you can make for yourself:
- I will prioritize my physical, mental, and emotional health. This may include exercising regularly, getting enough sleep, eating a healthy diet, and taking time to rest and relax.
- I will set clear goals for myself and take steps to achieve them. This may include setting specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART) goals, as well as breaking them down into smaller, more manageable tasks.
- I will cultivate positive relationships and practice gratitude. This may include expressing appreciation to others, practicing forgiveness, and being more present and attentive in my interactions with others.
- I will invest in my personal and professional growth and development. This may include learning new skills, seeking out new opportunities, and setting aside time for personal growth and reflection.
- I will prioritize self-care and prioritize my own well-being. This may include setting boundaries, saying no when necessary, and taking time to recharge and renew.
- I decree and declare heaven responds to these prayers and declaration as I say them and I receive answers in Jesus name.
- I decree and declare that Jesus and I can not suffer for the same thing. Christ has suffered pain, Wounds, affliction and poverty, therefore I rebuke them from my life and refuse to suffer them in the name of Jesus.
- I decree and declare that Jesus died so that I can live.
- I decree and declare that because of Jesus love for me, I know I can never be poor.
- I decree and declare that the Lord shall break my enemies with a rod of iron; and dash them in pieces like a potters vessel in Jesus name
- I decree and declare that thou O Lord art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of my head in the name of Jesus
- I decree and declare that the blessings of the Lord will be up on me in the name of Jesus
- I decree and declare that I press on towards the prize of the upward call of God in Christ in the name of Jesus.
- I decree and declare that every form of obscurity is terminated from my life. I walk in God’s marvelous light in Jesus name.
Prayer for you Church Leader 2024
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Thank You, Father, for Our Pastor over this commission [Mention your PASTORS or church leader name], and how You keep using him worldwide. Lord may Your grace be multiplied to him and may You cause an increase to every seed You have planted through him. I decree and declare may the wisdom and inspiration of the Almighty upon him never cease and the grace of God will continually dwell with him and his entire household, may they continue to enjoy Your faithfulness in the mighty name of Jesus.
Another way you can also conduct cross-over service in your church
- Opening prayer: This may involve the pastor or leader of the service praying for guidance, protection, and blessings for the new year.
- Worship: This could involve singing hymns or contemporary worship songs, as well as reading passages of scripture and reflecting on their meaning.
- Sermon or message: The pastor or leader of the service may give a sermon or message that focuses on the themes of the new year, such as renewal, hope, or forgiveness.
- Prayers for the new year: This could include praying for specific areas of need or concern, as well as for individuals and groups.
- Communion: Some churches may include the celebration of Communion as part of their crossover service.
- Closing prayer: This may involve praying for protection and guidance as people transition into the new year.
- Benediction: This is a blessing that is often given at the end of a worship service, and may include a prayer for God’s presence and blessings to be with the people as they go out into the world.
It’s worth noting that the specific elements and order of a church service can vary significantly from one church to another, so it’s always a good idea to check with your own church or place of worship to find out more about their specific practices and traditions.