Subscribe to Blog via Email
RCCG 2020/2021 ZEAL (AGE 13-19) TEENS TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 15TH OF AUGUST, 2021 LESSON FIFTY (50)
TOPIC: WIN THE CROWNS
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 9:25-26
And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:q
MEMORY VERSE: 1 Corinthians 9:25 “And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible”.
HYMN FOR TODAY:
I shall wear a golden crown: Hymn 739
LESSON AIM: To teach the teens to strive to get the crowns in heaven.
CENTRAL TRUTH: Run your race to win the crown.
INTRODUCTION: A crown is a form of adornment that is wore on the head.
It symbolizes victory, triumph, honour, etc. It is so amazing to know that when we get to heaven we are going to be decorated with different crowns. How glorious that will be! Alas! This is the race of every believer. That a day would come when we stand before our maker, He looks at you and says “Welcome Home Good Soldier”. At that moment, that moment in eternity, it becomes clear that we lived to fulfil God’s plan on earth. Oh, what a day that would be! Do you want a crown on that day? There would be no shortages, everyone deserving would receive it.
WHAT ARE THESE CROWNS?
A. Crown of life: He will give this crown to those who undergo severe hardship, testing, tribulation and/or physical death on His behalf-
James 1:12; Rev 2:10
B. Incorruptible/imperishable Crown: This crown is given to believers who faithfully run the race, who crucify every selfish desire in the flesh and point men to Jesus -1 Cor 9:24-25
C. Crown of Righteousness: This crown is given to those who
anxiously wait and look forward to the day when He will return for His saints. who have lived a good and righteous life for God while
living down here on earth – 2 Tim 4:8
D. Crown of Rejoicing: the soul winner’s crown – 1 Thes 2:19; Phil 4:1
E. Crown of glory: This is the crown that will be given to the ministers who faithfully feed the flock of God. God can use you to teach and
shepherd others – 1 Peter 5:1-4
HOW CAN WE GET THESE CROWNS?
A. Matthew 6:19-20 – We are to lay up ourselves treasures in heaven that cannot be corrupted.
B. Romans 8:18 – To endure suffering of this present time because they cannot be compared with the glory await us.
C. James 1:12 – By endure temptation.
D. Hebrews 12:2 – By looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith
RCCG 2020/2021 ZEAL (AGE 13-19) TEENS TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 15TH OF AUGUST 2021 LESSON FIFTY (50)
ALL RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL MANUAL
- Open Heavens Monday 16 August 2021 WHO DO YOU REPRESENT?
- Sunday Open Heavens 15 August 2021 THE AUTHORITY OF BELIEVERS
- RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUAL LESSON FIFTY SUNDAY 15TH AUGUST 2021
- RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT’S MANUAL LESSON FIFTY SUNDAY 15TH AUGUST 2021
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 4-5) TEACHER’S MANUAL LESSON FIFTY (50) SUNDAY: 15th AUGUST 2021
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 6-8) TEACHER’S MANUAL LESSON FIFTY (50) SUNDAY: 15th AUGUST 2021
- RCCG 2020/2021 ZEAL (AGE 9-12) TEENS TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 15TH OF AUGUST 2021 LESSON 50
- RCCG 2020/2021 ZEAL (AGE 13-19) TEENS TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 15TH OF AUGUST, 2021 LESSON FIFTY (50)
- RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP LEADERS’ MANUAL DATE: SUNDAY, 15th August 2021 LESSON: 50
- RCCG Convention Hymn A New Wave of Glory Composed by Pastor E.A Adeboye Download
- RCCG Fasting Prayers
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONVENTION
- RCCG House Fellowship
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL TEACHER'S
- RCCG Live Service
- rccg messages
- RCCG News
- RCCG Prayer Point
- RCCG SHILOH HOUR
- RCCG Sunday School Manual
- THE PRAYER CHAIN MINISTRY
69TH RCCG ANNUAL CONVENTION 2021
- SPECIAL PRAYER FOR THE AUGUST BIRTHDAY CELEBRANTS BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
- DADDY G.O PRAYS OVER THE CHILDREN AT THE 69TH RCCG ANNUAL CONVENTION 2021
- WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE AND PROPHECIES DURING AUGUST 2021 HOLY GHOST SERVICE
- Download ALL Sermons RCCG 69TH ANNUAL CONVENTION 2021
DISCUSSION: Discuss practical steps to inherit crowns.
INVITATION/APPLICATION: The crown is one thing that every believer should covet. Make a decision to win crowns today. Which of the crowns do you want and why? Are you looking forward to the day you will be decorated by the hosts of heaven?
CONCLUSION: Eternity is our hope as believers. How do you want to appear before the Father? Empty handed or you want Him to smile when He sees you. Make a choice today!