Subscribe to Blog via Email
RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 6-8) TEACHER’S MANUAL LESSON FOUR (04) SUNDAY: 26TH OF SEPTEMBER 2021
TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE BLESSING OF GOD (GOD THE FATHER)
BIBLE TEXT: Genesis 1:1-31In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
And the evening and the morning were the third day.
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
MEMORY VERSE: 2 Corinthians 9:8 “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:”
LESSON AIM: The children will be reminded of the way God loves and bless them
CHILD RELATED TRUTH: Rely on Jesus for God’s blessing
INTRODUCTION: Did you know that a long. long time ago there was nothing? No trees, no people, no buildings, not even sound or smell? Darkness was everywhere. That is what it was like before God decided to make our world. God created our whole world in six days. He made something different on each of the six days and then on the seventh day God was finished and rested. But, first, let’s go back to the very beginning!
- RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUAL LESSON FOUR SUNDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2021
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL 2021/2022 AGES 9-12 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 26TH OF SEPTEMBER 2021 LESSON 4
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 6-8) TEACHER’S MANUAL LESSON FOUR (04) SUNDAY: 26TH OF SEPTEMBER 2021
- RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT’S MANUAL LESSON FOUR SUNDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2021
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL 2021/2022 AGES 13-19 TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 26TH OF SEPTEMBER 2021 LESSON 4
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 4-5) TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 26TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2021 LESSON FOUR (04)
- RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP LEADERS’ MANUAL SUNDAY 26TH OF SEPTEMBER 2021 LESSON FOUR (04)
- RCCG Fasting Prayers
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
- RCCG HOLY GHOST CONVENTION
- RCCG House Fellowship
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL TEACHER'S
- RCCG Live Service
- rccg messages
- RCCG News
- RCCG Prayer Point
- RCCG SHILOH HOUR
- RCCG Sunday School Manual
- THE PRAYER CHAIN MINISTRY
- GOD BLESS YOU – PART 8 (YOU SHALL BE FRUITFUL) MINISTERING: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
- TOPIC: FLOOD OF ABUNDANCE MINISTERING: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
- HOW GOD SAVED NIGERIA FROM CORONAVIRUS – BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
- GOING HIGHER – PART 28 MINISTERING: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE RCCG ONLINE SUNDAY SERVICE
- Message:RCCG 69TH ANNUAL CONVENTION 2021 APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN NIMMAK
- Message: RCCG 69TH ANNUAL CONVENTION 2021 TOPIC: THE DOUBLE PORTION
- Messages: RCCG AUGUST 2021 DIVINE ENCOUNTER SERVICE TOPIC: THE GLOW IN YOUR GLORY
- Lyrics EWI (POEM) BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE DURING THE 69TH RCCG ANNUAL CONVENTION 2021
- Lyrics EWI (POEM) BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE DURING THE 69TH RCCG ANNUAL CONVENTION 2021
- RCCG APRIL 2021 HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE THEME: GOD BLESS YOU – PART 4 (BLESSED FRUITS) MINISTERING: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
- RCCG MARCH 2021 DIVINE ENCOUNTER THEME: GOD BLESS YOU – PART 3 (I WILL LIFT UP MY EYES UNTO THE HILLS).
PROGRESSION OF EVENTS: Genesis 1:1-31
1. In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth and there was nothing
2. Then God spoke, He created light and dark, day and night, and the sky on the first day
3. On the second day of creation, God separated the water above the earth from the water on the earth, placing the sky between the two.
4. On the third day of creation, God created the land, the seas, lovely trees, and beautiful plants.
5. On the fourth day, God created the sun, moon, and stars.
6. On the fifth day, God made every creature that swims in the sea and every bird that flies in the sky.
7. On the sixth day, God created all the animals that live on the ground
God created everything with love and purpose for each creation. God created you and me in His image. He wants us to live with Him in heaven someday but the bible says that our sins have separated us from God(Romans 6:23). God sent His Son Jesus to die for our sins so that we will not be separated from Him anymore because the gift of God is Jesus so that you can have life
CLIMAX: On the same day God made the animals, He made a man. The man was called “Adam”. Adam was different from the animals because God gave him a soul when God breathed life into Adam. Adam’s soul gave him the ability to think, love and worship. Adam could make choices. Adam could talk to God. Adam was a special creation.
God brought all of the animals before Adam and gave him the honor of naming them. But Adam knew that he was different from the animals.
CONCLUSION: On the seventh day, God rested because he was finished with some very important work! He was satisfied that he had done a very good job.
CHALLENGE: God created the universe in only six days, but we could spend many lifetimes just admiring His handiwork. When we see all that God has made, we can see his power, beauty, care, and love and we can praise Him for all He has done. God wants you to always praise Him for His blessings
INVITATION: Call upon Jesus today and be saved (Romans 10:13)
SUNDAY – GENESIS 5:16-20
MONDAY – GENESIS 5:21-24
TUESDAY – GENESIS 5:25-32
WEDNESDAY – GENESIS 6:1-8
THURSDAY – GENESIS 6:9-13
FRIDAY – GENESIS 6:14-18
SATURDAY – GENESIS 6:19-22