RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT’S MANUAL LESSON FORTY-ONE SUNDAY 13TH JUNE 2021
TOPIC: THE CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY
SUNDAY SCHOOL HYMN
1. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
O how I love Thee well,
I am happy, it makes me glad
To rejoice at Thy birth.
2. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
Thy friend friendship suits me well,
Both young and will sing Thy song,
We long for Sunday School.
3. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
Christ was Thy first teacher,
The Holy Spirit, great teacher,
Does manifest in thee.
4. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
This testimony is sure,
That God, the Father Almighty,
Poured His blessing on Thee
5. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
Though the sun be so bright,
Or if the clouds be black with rain,
I’ll be in Sunday School.
6. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
I rejoice to see Thee,
Will thou pass over me today?
Without my being blest?
MEMORY VERSE: “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature”. — Mark 16:15
BIBLE PASSAGE: MATTHEW 28:19-20
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
“teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, [even] to the end of the age.” Amen.
RCCG THIS WEEK
- OPEN HEAVENS 2021 Sunday June 13 TOPIC: THE WORD DELIVERS
- OPEN HEAVENS 2021 Saturday June 12 TOPIC: BE A GOOD UNDER-SHEPHERD
- TOPIC THE SURE MERCIES OF DAVID PASTOR E A ADEBOYE
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 6-8) TEACHER’S MANUAL LESSON FORTY-ONE (41) SUNDAY: 13th JUNE 2021
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGES: 9-12) TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 13TH OF JUNE 2021 LESSON FORTY ONE (41)
- RCCG 2020/2021 ZEAL (AGE 13-19) TEENS TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 13TH OF JUNE 2021 LESSON (41)
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 4-5) TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 13TH OF JUNE 2021 LESSON FORTY ONE (41)
- RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP LEADER ‘S MANUAL DATE: SUNDAY, 13th JUNE 2021 LESSON: 41
- RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT’S MANUAL LESSON FORTY-ONE SUNDAY 13TH JUNE 2021
- RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUAL LESSON FORTY-ONE SUNDAY 13TH JUNE 2021
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 4-5) TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 6TH OF JUNE, 2021 LESSON FORTY (40)
- RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL (AGE 6-8) TEACHER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 6TH OF JUNE 2021 LESSON FORTY (40)
The business of missions includes the Almighty God, the Lord Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the Church. Mission is a must and all real Christians should be interested.
1. CHRISTIAN MISSIONS AND HOME SUPPORT
2.YOU CAN BE PERSONALLY INVOLVED
CHRISTIAN MISSIONS AND HOME SUPPORT
Missionaries are those Christians sent across geographical and cultural boundaries to proclaim the gospel. The take off point is usually from an established body of Christ. It automatically follows, therefore, that the upkeep of the missionary there is the sole responsibility of other members of the body at home. It is written that if a member suffers, other members suffer also (1Corinthians 12:25-26). Christians are supposed to be colabourers together with God (1Corinthians 3:8-9). Support in prayers and provision of physical needs for the missionaries on the field are the responsibilities of Christians at home. This is missions by proxy. There, on the mission field, it is expected of the missionary to concentrate in order to achieve the purpose for which God has sent him of her (Matthew 6:20-21). Any distractions whatsoever may hinder the speed of his or her primary assignments. Hence, the need for active and prompt home supports.
YOU CAN BE PERSONALLY INVOLVED
The woman of Shunem in her spiritual perception found out the man of God (2Kings 4:8-10). God needed a place for the Man of God to lay his head. Both she and her husband agreed to make a chamber for the Man of God and put there some essential things needed by him. Apostle Paul commended the Macedonian and Philippian churches for submitting themselves to the will of God and giving their substances for the cause of the gospel (2Corinthians 11:9; Philippians 4:15-19). Similarly, Priscilla and Aquila, a wonderful Christian couple, were also helpers of Apostle Paul (Romans 16:3-4).
It is obvious that not all born again Christians can be out there on the mission field but all can be involved either directly or by proxy. If you cannot go, you can give and/or groan (pray) in support of missions.
God is still calling today. Whosoever is willing should respond. You can decide to begin to support a missionary, at least.
1. Give the biblical support for missions and home support.
2. What is peculiar about the Macedonian and Philippian churches in relation to missions?